+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Cup Squad

The alreight till the pressure gets cranked up and then they crumble .

Probably get through the group and possibly drop on a weaker nation in the last 16 and then tha starts hitting the big hitters .

Mentally scarred England in tournament football and I don't see this lot as any different to the last 50 years .

The players all a bit predictable aar they are gooin to laik and the top world coaches will evvem sussed.

Adda liked to see sumdi unpredictable like Shelvey or Sessegnon as an option if we need to change things. Even a big daft lad to bring on up front last 20 mins. If Plan A dunt work we dunt seem to evva Plan B. All similar style of laikers.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The players all a bit predictable aar they are gooin to laik and the top world coaches will evvem sussed.

Adda liked to see sumdi unpredictable like Shelvey or Sessegnon as an option if we need to change things. Even a big daft lad to bring on up front last 20 mins. If Plan A dunt work we dunt seem to evva Plan B. All similar style of laikers.
    Call me barmy and I know I'm basing this on the championship but that Villa kid Jack Grealish was worth a spot for me .

Nobody knows too much abart him in world football but he's got the game for international football in my opinion .

He's a good shart as well Animal of the type of surprise factor a worron abart. A know it's all too late and the squad is the squad etc but aar many times do other countries, especially the Germans, bring a player or two and we all say "Weear did he cum frum? Ad nivva erd of 'im befooar."
    At least we ent got to watch The Ox, Gareth, Theo, Wilts and the like
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-05-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Tha reight SB. Personally I'd have taken Andy Carroll as a chuck on in them last 20 mins. That lad has a goal in him and poses a serious ariel threat. It'd give opposition defence a whole new scenario to deal with but in saying that thaz got to play a little differently to accommodate a player like him. We keep it ont deck so to go long all of a sudden in search forra goal means thaz gotta change style and that int easy. I agree though that we lack diversity which could mean we are too predictable to the opposition once they've sussed us.

England player to look art fo is Lingard fo me. He's quality. His movement allows others space and hes gorra goal or 2 in him annorl.

Keifer Moore gerrim up frunt !
    Wonder if enny Reds fans will bi theer , normally 2/3 flags frumptarn , if so I hope thu safe frum summathem nutjack Russians and rest onnum wantin bothar ,

We're playing Lee Johnson's famous 4-6-0 formation. With the three co ck blocks big two left feet Hendersen, Dier in your headlights and bench splinters Delph in middle. I might just have a tenner on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12