+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everton are mad

Everton are mad

Imo, sacking Allardyce

8th in Prem

I suppose he could have rubbed them up the wrong way

Fell out with you know who

Have Everton got anybody lined up as the new manager? As far as Big Sam is concerned it will be a case of "stick the money in the bank, take a few months holiday, wait for the phone to ring with a new job offer", so I don't think that he'll be too worried.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Have Everton got anybody lined up as the new manager? As far as Big Sam is concerned it will be a case of "stick the money in the bank, take a few months holiday, wait for the phone to ring with a new job offer", so I don't think that he'll be too worried.
    I have said for a while that he wasn't suited to Everton. If pardes and Sam swapped places WBA would have staye up and everton would have been playing better football for the squad they have.

Alan Stubbs has just been on the radio - said that Allardyce brand of football wasn't acceptable to the fans.
    Lack of self-awareness or what?!?

... and talking of ex-Toffees, Moyes just been sacked at West Ham

Give it to Harry another old fossil coming back for the easy money.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    ... and talking of ex-Toffees, Moyes just been sacked at West Ham
    He doesn't seem to have done a bad job at West Ham, taking them to safety in 6 months.

The fans don't like him though and they hate the board. Perhaps the board are trying to take a bit of pressure off themselves by giving them what they want.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Moyes back at Everton.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    He doesn't seem to have done a bad job at West Ham, taking them to safety in 6 months.

The fans don't like him though and they hate the board. Perhaps the board are trying to take a bit of pressure off themselves by giving them what they want.
    Apparently they want a "high profile manager", Dyche and Benitez have been mentioned, but why would they go there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast