Thread: Fat Sam

Fat Sam

Everton have sacked him LOL used and abused i find it rather amusing because i cant stand the bloke.

Hippo heed p45 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

If Real don't win the Champions league then Zidane will be sacked and the Real president will crawl all the way from Madrid to serenade Fat Sham. He's said before he is the perfect fit.

Another Club he has milked for a hefty payout same as his England Manager contender Pardew.

They both should have their coaching certificates shredded.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    If Real don't win the Champions league then Zidane will be sacked and the Real president will crawl all the way from Madrid to serenade Fat Sham. He's said before he is the perfect fit.
    He'd better get on the blower to Pboro for a bit of advice. He knaars everything Managers ought to be doing.

I dislike this man intensely but hes got a good point. Everton were in relegation trouble when he arrived and he got them to finish 8th.

Lets not forget there had been 125m spent on the team two months prior to his arrival and he spent 50m on Tosun and Walcott in January. If he hadn't managed it it would have been a tremendous failure.

He takes teams on with plenty of games in the bank to turn things around. Remember Sland 28 games and only just managed it with a game to go and a transfer window. Wouldnt have took it on in Rafa's situation ie 12 games left. Too much of a gamble if there was an inkling that they would be relegated so not to blemish his relegation record. Such a fantastic thing to shout about along with his one match in charge of Engerland before personally fecking it up. As has been said a fantastic 6 months pay for very little really. Horrible 'dodgy' bstd.

We get constantly get accused of hounding him out, being impatient, having unrealistic expectations, etc...the media silence is deafening as regards the way the scouse mackems went on about him...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    We get constantly get accused of hounding him out, being impatient, having unrealistic expectations, etc...the media silence is deafening as regards the way the scouse mackems went on about him...
    Yup and nothing will be said.

Just unfortunate, he did a good job but not the right fit. Be no blame like we still get.

****ing joke.

I see they've already got a new Director of Football in.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Fair and balanced.