+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leavers

Leavers

It’s that time of year again and lads that contracts are up

First out the door

Haidara...£20k a week off the wage bill

I thought he was going to be a great player early doors until that bad challenge

I wish him all the best in his new challenge

Gamez has been released too I believe.

Darlow, Hosses Poo and Mitro will all be gone I'd imagine.

hopefully Manquillo will be away as well.

How long has Pardew got left on his 8 year contract ???
    😂😂😂

Mbemba will be off too. Shame, but you've got to trust Rafa on that one.

Joselu has had, including loans, 10 clubs in 9 seasons...it would be ironic if he actually chose our club to stay at. He's shit and something's gone badly wrong with our transfer strategy if he's still here in August. Manquillo, though, is even worse! Put a snake costume on him and he might just make a half-decent stab at being a substitute, back up, plan Z draught excluder but as a footy player he's absolute dirt.

Shame about Haidara because, as you say, as he looked decent before that dirt bastad assaulted him.

I think one of Darlow or Elliot might be gone too.

Saivet will probably go and Colback can do one as well and i'd imagine that would save us a lot on wages-especially Colback's.

Think we'll see:

Darlow
    Saviet
    Colback
    Mbemba
    Mitro

Then there is those out of contract like Haidara and Gamaz.

Agree on the Haidara view, was never the same after the horror tackle. Mentally he seemed and still does shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Think we'll see:

Darlow
    Saviet
    Colback
    Mbemba
    Mitro

Then there is those out of contract like Haidara and Gamaz.

Agree on the Haidara view, was never the same after the horror tackle. Mentally he seemed and still does shot.
    although i agree with above, i hope rafa changes his mind on Mitro. I think many people forget how young he is, seems like a confidence player and has shown at Fulham he can score goals given the service. I'd keep him with the caveat its his last chance to impress.

Mbemba is a strange one he looked decent initially then just disappeared.

What about Hayden I quite liked him at first but sometimes you just need a good run in the team

Adam Armstrong I would still like to see him given a chance I think he could offer something different???

Hayden i think is fine being a squad player at hte minute. Can't blame him for not usurping Shelvey or Diame.

However, if the right offer came in i could see us maybe taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by nufcwelsh93 View Post
    although i agree with above, i hope rafa changes his mind on Mitro. I think many people forget how young he is, seems like a confidence player and has shown at Fulham he can score goals given the service. I'd keep him with the caveat its his last chance to impress.

Mbemba is a strange one he looked decent initially then just disappeared.
    Mito is a psycho man,hope he has a mint WC so we can cash in big...

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Mito is a psycho man,hope he has a mint WC so we can cash in big...
    yeah he is! but thats why i like him

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)