Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales pass 16,000

Ticket sales pass 16,000

According to East Midlands Today just now

Would expect close to 18000 come Friday

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies View Post
    did i read somewhere that thats about a sell out now, as we are reduced to restricted view and then lost some to other restrictions and TV cameras etc?

17500 was mentioned somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies View Post
    I think AH said that 18,000 was the current practical limit with allowances for separation, TV gantries, and limiting poor viewing areas.

Maybe an omen but the last time we had successive matches Away and Home v Coventry the away result was a draw with about 18,000 attending and the home game (next day) was 3-0 !!!

Mon 26 coventry city D 2-2 18 793 8 Straw, P.Hill / Horobin, Forrest
    Tue 27 COVENTRY CITY W 3-0 26 759 7 Carver, Austin(og), Roby(pen)

Christmas 1960 Tier 3.

We're not going to get the same home crowd though but it was a nice Christmas present.

Looks like just under 2000 tickets left online . So would guess just over 18000 in total available

1700 or so left on the website

Maybe you should send some more tickets in Cov's direction,that way you will be definitely sell out then..LMFAO
    Last edited by PUSB's; 16-05-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    Maybe you should send some more tickets in Cov's direction,that way you will be definitely sell out then..LMFAO
    Sounds like a few of your lot with tickets wont be getting to see the game anyway. Where were your missing 7,000 on Saturday? Thought it was gonna be 25,000?

Maybe you should send some more tickets in Cov's direction,that way you will be definitely sell out then
    What, like you did in the first leg?

PUSB is a troll. Ignore the chav

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Sounds like a few of your lot with tickets wont be getting to see the game anyway. Where were your missing 7,000 on Saturday? Thought it was gonna be 25,000?

The official attendance on Saturday was 17,404...but in reality was closer to 20,000 if not slightly more,might of been even more had the weather been better,but still its not about the Ricoh now,its about meadow lane now,will you sell out..Hmm

The official attendance on Saturday was 17,404...but in reality was closer to 20,000 if not slightly more,might of been even more had the weather been better,but still its not about the Ricoh now,its about meadow lane now,will you sell out..Hmm
    so you are saying Cov purposefully gave a lower attendance.......what on earth would make them do that!

Of course we will, and even if we don't we'll just use your pathetic excuse that the official attendance was wrong! Desperate or what?

The official attendance on Saturday was 17,404...but in reality was closer to 20,000 if not slightly more,
    Yes of course it was at least ,

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Of course we will, and even if we don't we'll just use your pathetic excuse that the official attendance was wrong! Desperate or what?
    Careful with the banter ah 🙄

No excuse, fact.

At least we have sold out our allocation,couldn't say the same about you lot, an hour down the road,Semi final playoff's and you lot couldn't be bothered,well i guess we'll show you have to party on Fri.. chin chin..

At least we have sold out our allocation,couldn't say the same about you lot, an hour down the road,Semi final playoff's and you lot couldn't be bothered,well i guess we'll show you have to party on Fri.. chin chin..
    I wonder if the 3 Coventry fans we have attracted (I think they're all different people) are a true representation of their fanbase?

Coventry_fan - seems ok, came here for a bit of a chat.

Cov1 - appears to have a split personality. He can't decide whether he's here for abuse or banter. Not very good at either.

PUSB's - he strongly suggests that a village somewhere near Coventry is missing it's idiot.

I wonder if the 3 Coventry fans we have attracted (I think they're all different people) are a true representation of their fanbase?

Coventry_fan - seems ok, came here for a bit of a chat.

Cov1 - appears to have a split personality. He can't decide whether he's here for abuse or banter. Not very good at either.

PUSB's - he strongly suggests that a village somewhere near Coventry is missing it's idiot.
    Detective Pie is back...

Interesting that NONE of the teams that have been away from home in the 2nd leg have won, in fact none have scored. Would be delighted if this trend continued through to about this time Friday.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast