+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales pass 16,000

PUSB is a troll. Ignore the chav

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Sounds like a few of your lot with tickets wont be getting to see the game anyway. Where were your missing 7,000 on Saturday? Thought it was gonna be 25,000?

The official attendance on Saturday was 17,404...but in reality was closer to 20,000 if not slightly more,might of been even more had the weather been better,but still its not about the Ricoh now,its about meadow lane now,will you sell out..Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    The official attendance on Saturday was 17,404...but in reality was closer to 20,000 if not slightly more,might of been even more had the weather been better,but still its not about the Ricoh now,its about meadow lane now,will you sell out..Hmm
    so you are saying Cov purposefully gave a lower attendance.......what on earth would make them do that!

Of course we will, and even if we don't we'll just use your pathetic excuse that the official attendance was wrong! Desperate or what?

The official attendance on Saturday was 17,404...but in reality was closer to 20,000 if not slightly more,
    Yes of course it was at least ,

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Of course we will, and even if we don't we'll just use your pathetic excuse that the official attendance was wrong! Desperate or what?
    Careful with the banter ah 🙄

No excuse, fact.

At least we have sold out our allocation,couldn't say the same about you lot, an hour down the road,Semi final playoff's and you lot couldn't be bothered,well i guess we'll show you have to party on Fri.. chin chin..

At least we have sold out our allocation,couldn't say the same about you lot, an hour down the road,Semi final playoff's and you lot couldn't be bothered,well i guess we'll show you have to party on Fri.. chin chin..
    I wonder if the 3 Coventry fans we have attracted (I think they're all different people) are a true representation of their fanbase?

Coventry_fan - seems ok, came here for a bit of a chat.

Cov1 - appears to have a split personality. He can't decide whether he's here for abuse or banter. Not very good at either.

PUSB's - he strongly suggests that a village somewhere near Coventry is missing it's idiot.

I wonder if the 3 Coventry fans we have attracted (I think they're all different people) are a true representation of their fanbase?

Coventry_fan - seems ok, came here for a bit of a chat.

Cov1 - appears to have a split personality. He can't decide whether he's here for abuse or banter. Not very good at either.

PUSB's - he strongly suggests that a village somewhere near Coventry is missing it's idiot.
    Detective Pie is back...

Interesting that NONE of the teams that have been away from home in the 2nd leg have won, in fact none have scored. Would be delighted if this trend continued through to about this time Friday.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast