+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales pass 16,000

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Yeah, Wasps aren't squatting, they own the Ricoh! You are actually the squatters. I read the Wasps CEO statement and it seems that the only reason you are still at the Ricoh is because they pitty you. As of 2019, I suspect you'll be back in Northampton ��
    So you think w***s (who are financially unstable) would survive in the city without the vote (footfall) of the people that live in it? Lets take a little look at their history attendances, in London (their home town where the support is based) average gates of 6k, move to ricoh that inflates to an average attendance of 16k. Within the same time frame SISU/Coventry have gone from 15k average to 7k this season. So w****s gain 10k and we lose 8k. Surely even the most simple of Notts folk can work out where most of that 8k have disappeared to. So if they turf us out, how many of that 8k would stay loyal to an already struggling rugby club from outside?
    Ask yourself this, if harlequins moved into your ground and turfed you out, would you stay loyal to your harlequin ST and forget about County?

I think you're right though, if they could i think the insects would have us out tomorrow if they could. After all we pay next to nothing in rent and probably cost them more in staffing than we make them back, but it'd be a VERY brave/stupid move in my eyes if they did!
    Last edited by CCFC Dan; 17-05-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC Dan View Post
    So you think w***s (who are financially unstable) would survive in the city without the vote (footfall) of the people that live in it? Lets take a little look at their history attendances, in London (their home town where the support is based) average gates of 6k, move to ricoh that inflates to an average attendance of 16k. Within the same time frame SISU/Coventry have gone from 15k average to 7k this season. So w****s gain 10k and we lose 8k. Surely even the most simple of Notts folk can work out where most of that 8k have disappeared to. So if they turf us out, how many of that 8k would stay loyal to an already struggling rugby club from outside?
    Ask yourself this, if harlequins moved into your ground and turfed you out, would you stay loyal to your harlequin ST and forget about County?

I think you're right though, if they could i think the insects would have us out tomorrow if they could. After all we pay next to nothing in rent and probably cost them more in staffing than we make them back, but it'd be a VERY brave/stupid move in my eyes if they did!
    Read what you've just put. You've said basically 8,000 people have moved from watching Coventry to Wasps but if Wasps turf Coventry out, those 8,000 will return to Coventry watching? Hmmm makes total sense*

*If you're on meth

Read what you've just put. You've said basically 8,000 people have moved from watching Coventry to Wasps but if Wasps turf Coventry out, those 8,000 will return to Coventry watching? Hmmm makes total sense*

*If you're on meth
    Do you ever agree with anything mate? Mr negative, argumentative pie aren’t we?

Why do you bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Do you ever agree with anything mate? Mr negative, argumentative pie aren’t we?

Why do you bother?
    I agree with logical arguments, I'm yet to see one from the homeless squatters yet so...

I agree with logical arguments, I'm yet to see one from the homeless squatters yet so...
    Nah you’re negative mate, looked at your posts, constant agitation, going on about IP addresses etc, have a word ah. Are you locked in your mum’s box room with Notts County posters on the wall?

Come on, give us a constructive post rather than constantly wanting to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Nah you’re negative mate, looked at your posts, constant agitation, going on about IP addresses etc, have a word ah. Are you locked in your mum’s box room with Notts County posters on the wall?

Come on, give us a constructive post rather than constantly wanting to argue.
    Yeah you are right,Mr Negative here, he probably hasn't got any mates and the nearest he has are us,oddly enough,hello mate! come and join us for a beer tomoro with your Cov mates,we'll forget about your black & white shirt your wearing,we'll give you a SKYBLUE one instead..
    Last edited by PUSB's; 17-05-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Amazing how many 'new members' this tie seems to have spawned

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    Yeah you aright,Mr Negative here, he probably hasn't got any mates and the nearest he has are us,oddly enough,hello mate! come and join us for a beer tomoro with your Cov mates,we'll forget about your black & white shirt your wearing,we'll give you a SKYBLUE one instead..
    Says the person talking to himself on another club's message board 😂 I'm quite positive, I think Sisu are doing a wonderful job and I hope they continue with their success 👍

it’s just really nice to see some positivity around the club again, it feels like it’s been a while. Hopefully we can keep up with the momentum and things start to look a bit brighter for the club.

Personally I feel for the Coventry fans, doubt any real fan likes what they see with the SISU situation(except those of the premier league who don’t really care about the EFL).

If we don’t get promoted then I hope they do. They play decent football, have a good youth set-up (Baylis,Willis and Shipley) all around the first team, well supported, even though a vocal minority could show a little more class. Hopefully we can aspire to be in a similar situation in a few years without the negative element.

Presently however I’m happy with Nolan playing to his teams strengths and slowing the game down, blocking off gk/strikers. If that’s what it takes to win then so be it. This time last year I doubt we’d have expected this scenario,

Quote Originally Posted by Getsmart View Post
    it’s just really nice to see some positivity around the club again, it feels like it’s been a while. Hopefully we can keep up with the momentum and things start to look a bit brighter for the club.

Personally I feel for the Coventry fans, doubt any real fan likes what they see with the SISU situation(except those of the premier league who don’t really care about the EFL).

If we don’t get promoted then I hope they do. They play decent football, have a good youth set-up (Baylis,Willis and Shipley) all around the first team, well supported, even though a vocal minority could show a little more class. Hopefully we can aspire to be in a similar situation in a few years without the negative element.

Presently however I’m happy with Nolan playing to his teams strengths and slowing the game down, blocking off gk/strikers. If that’s what it takes to win then so be it. This time last year I doubt we’d have expected this scenario,
    Good post - see it can be done..

Half of you are just obsessed with conspiracy theories about the Cov posters all been the same person, move on.

Have you seen this Getsmart? You know your football by the sounds, decent article.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...actory-of-hope

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast