+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales pass 16,000

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Not home to Coventry much longer �� Wasps gave you a year extension and from the sounds of it, after that you're back at six fields ��

Also if you are underreporting attendance, in the playoffs you are defrauding the other three teams competing. Very serious, I'd imagine if proven to be true, that would result in a Luton and relegations and massive point deductions
    What utter tripe you talk, no one has suggested that Coventry city is on some kind of tax fiddle, purely was an observation from a fans point of view, however if you believe otherwise then you can always approach the FA."snigger" and of course HMRC to discuss with them,but i would make sure you have some hard evidence first chum,otherwise you will look a right clown more so than you already look..

back to the footie..SKY BLUE ARMY!!

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    What utter tripe you talk, no one has suggested that Coventry city is on some kind of tax fiddle, purely was an observation from a fans point of view, however if you believe otherwise then you can always approach the FA."snigger" and of course HMRC to discuss with them,but i would make sure you have some hard evidence first chum,otherwise you will look a right clown more so than you already look..
    Ahh so now the backtracking starts 😂 so either your fans can't count or your club is cheating people out of money. You are now saying it's neither? Make your minds up chaps 👍

Ahh so now the backtracking starts 😂 so either your fans can't count or your club is cheating people out of money. You are now saying it's neither? Make your minds up chaps 👍
    Think you been owned there mate, you’re not very good at this are you lol

Ahh so now the backtracking starts �� so either your fans can't count or your club is cheating people out of money. You are now saying it's neither? Make your minds up chaps ��
    Backtracking,yeah ok!..like i said,if you want to pursue it..go for it,goodluck though, you'll need it..

oh and as for us playing back at sixfields, of please! funny if it wasn't so stupid..

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    What utter tripe you talk, no one has suggested that Coventry city is on some kind of tax fiddle, purely was an observation from a fans point of view.
    Roughly translated as "OK, I admit I was talking bollox".

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Roughly translated as "OK, I admit I was talking bollox".
    Pretty much

Is anyone able to see the IP addresses used by Cov1 and PUSB, I'm fairly certain it's the same sad individual. Both reply one after the other, either that or they are speaking about it in the dole queue like sad saps

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    He’s making an observation and an opinion, grow up. It isn’t rocket science to see there wasn’t another 15000 spare seats.
    You clearly weren't sitting where we were then as large parts of the ground were half empty.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    You clearly weren't sitting where we were then as large parts of the ground were half empty.

My Gawd, as mahoosive as Covvo are, they didn't win!!!!

https://www.crewealex.net/news/2018/...days-revealed/

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast