+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S****horpe United Post Match Thoughts 2

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Think he might be out of contract Holmes ,I’m sure Warney will have noticed

I’m going with Rodak for MOTM
    Rodak and Wood for me. Both had good games.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Is there actually any point to Ivan Toney ? , what an absolutely shocking footballer he is .

The lad Holmes if he could finish wouldn't be in league one I guess , poor man's Raheem Sterling .
    On the face of it Toney appears to have a lot to offer, pace and power, but rarely delivers.
    It's difficult to play football when you spend most of the time sat on your bum waving your arms about 😕

I would go with Rodak as man of the match. As with the Blackpool game, if our opponents could finish, we probably would have lost last night.

If your wondering why the delay with Ref and 4th official, a knob outside the ground (probably flats) was pointing a laser at the sky crew and west standers

Hope the knob had a knock on door early hours of this morning

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    On the face of it Toney appears to have a lot to offer, pace and power, but rarely delivers.
    It's difficult to play football when you spend most of the time sat on your bum waving your arms about 😕
    Left one on Wood as well in the second half , tried laughing it off but Wood knew the score with him and wasn't fooled .

Would take ojo and Holmes if we go up. Plus Tony on loan. Think Tony is only 21 so plenty of learning yet

From twitter

Ajayi and Williams Attachment 9503

Wood Attachment 9504

Just been watching the tv highlights - some amazing saves by the young Scunny keeper, Watson. If he can perform like that every week he is going to be very good. Worth keeping on the radar.
    Great saves from Rodak too.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Would take ojo and Holmes if we go up. Plus Tony on loan. Think Tony is only 21 so plenty of learning yet
    I put on the posting's about Duane Holmes being out of contract in the summer, & that I would like to see him at the NYS.
    Plus I said he was their danger man, & knowing Duane from my son coaching him, up to Huddersfield Town coming in for him, when he played for Altoft's juniors near Normanton, to which my son coached.
    Duane has never forgot my son, when at Huddersfield he always left a couple of tickets for the game, as a thank you.
    Duane said he was up for the Miller's games, to which he shone in the Scunny team.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123