Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Deid.....

  1. #1

    Deid.....

    ..... been naebody in a while. Fits going on?

  2. #2
    Hand size has come closer to the average, I suppose.

  3. #3
    Jon Hiseman. Tempest and Colosseum drummer (21.06.44 - 01.06.18).

    Ach.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    24,623
    Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Jon Hiseman. Tempest and Colosseum drummer (21.06.44 - 01.06.18).

    Ach.
    And Colloseum II which featured rock royalty Gary Moore and Don Airey

  5. #5
    The most recent Colosseum albums have featured Clem Clempson and Chris Farlow.

    Hiseman always surrounded himself with the best of musicians, frequently those whose profile is modest but whose skills and feel are not in doubt.

  6. #6
    Peter Stringellow and the barman in Minder/gruff soldier in Zulu, Glynn Edwards. I had him written off already to be fair.

  7. #7
    Mary Wilson (a hunner and two!!), poet and espoused wife of Harold Wilson, UK Prime Minister from 1964-70 and 1974-76.

    A hunner and two!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    24,623
    Ralph Santolla. 48 Heart Attack

    Vas will ken who he is

  9. #9
    Celebrity chef and fan of Scotland (but not embra) Anthony Bourdain committed suicide today.

  10. #10
    This thread is supposed to be for famous people, not obscure chefs.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    This thread is supposed to be for famous people, not obscure chefs.
    Ok T&P

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ralph Santolla. 48 Heart Attack

    Vas will ken who he is
    Nae guid at all Pacmin did not see him play when I saw Obituary I think Allen West had reappeared.

    Great six stringer

  13. #13
    Danny Kirwan. Just a week after Jon Hiseman. A mere 68.

    **** this for a game of sodgers. 🙁

  14. #14
    I've no idea who these 2 are, but according to the internet Hiseman is still alive.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    24,623
    Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Nae guid at all Pacmin did not see him play when I saw Obituary I think Allen West had reappeared.

    Great six stringer
    Im sure i seen him in Iced Earth. He was actually 51.still too young

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •