+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I bet Hursty will not be losing any sleep

rather play Shrewsbury than Charlton at least we beat them last time we played.

ibs are you a keyboard warrior with lots of tissues handy because you msu cry yourself to sleep when you predictions dont come true

getting fed up these so calls fans knocking the players on here and banter(prob same loser no wife just his right hand for company)

just get behind the team and enjoy have an opinion but back it up with facts at least

palmer in my opinion gets underserved stick he is only 22 joined in jan ffs

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    It's becoming tedious IBS.
    Yes, sad to say it is. Knowing IBS of old I suspect his medication probably needs a little adjustment.

Fair play to IBS, Ike tried to give the game away, should have been taken off after 20 minutes. probably as bad as any performance this year.

I know IBS exaggerates to wind people up, but I share his concerns about our defence, if not for Rodak, and poor finishing by Scunny, we could have lost. Even going into the 7 minutes injury time 2-0 up, I was still a bit worried, whilst most around me were partying.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    After watching our defensive horror show tonight.

Well done Paul Warne for getting us to the final, a big credit to you but that's as far as we go i am afraid.

Shrewsbury deserve to go up and football justice will be done at Wembley.

I can see us getting a bit of a hiding....according to my stats.
    No worries.

God is a Miller and is taking time out a week on Sunday from sorting out the rapidly expanding supermassive black hole that is wrecking the universe 12 billion light years away to cheer the lads on and see us safely into the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    No worries.

God is a Miller and is taking time out a week on Sunday from sorting out the rapidly expanding supermassive black hole that is wrecking the universe 12 billion light years away to cheer the lads on and see us safely into the Championship.
    Hallelujah !!!

I've always thought stats were something you used to light the fire with on a cold morning.

And there was some comedy relief from both sides over the two games. For example, their keeper Gilks winding himself up like a discus thrower and damn near spinning himself deep into the ground. An injury was his only reward. Distance the ball was hurled, 0.092 inches as a guess.

And from us? Iekwe, the last line of defence for us, taking a pass back in his own incomparable style and instead of reacting Ike casually stood stockstill letting the ball strike both shins and rebounding back into the danger zone.

I think this is more farce than humour and something Brian Rix would've been proud of, with or without his shorts around his ankles.

This one deserves a bump.

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    This one deserves a bump.
    bump!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast