Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO FarhadRUFC

FAO FarhadRUFC

Well, was it worth the wait?

Did you not read his post in the match thread?

A troll, probably from S****horpe.

Sorry great_fire, I must have missed it. Although, having just checked it, I could only see pre match comments, not post match. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. In fairness, I was only asking because I remember what it was like the first time I set foot inside NYS...then get accused of being a troll from Scunny.
    Last edited by Alchemiller Mollis; 16-05-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Great thank you, atmosphere was buzzing. I was out of order for my comment earlier, I just didnít think anybody was really talking to me because of who I was so I lashed out. A result of my own prejudices perhaps.

Surprisingly neither me or my two companions received any abuse at the stadium so thank you to all.

Quote Originally Posted by farhadrufc View Post
    great thank you, atmosphere was buzzing. I was out of order for my comment earlier, i just didnít think anybody was really talking to me because of who i was so i lashed out. A result of my own prejudices perhaps.

Surprisingly neither me or my two companions received any abuse at the stadium so thank you to all.
    lol !!!!

:-) :-) :-)

Glad you enjoyed it mate. Hopefully, you can persuade some of your friends to join in next time. That would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it mate. Hopefully, you can persuade some of your friends to join in next time. That would be great.
    I will try, maybe Wembley might convince them. If that canít nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    lol !!!!

:-) :-) :-)
    You see this is what I was talking about, I might just be dense but Iím not sure if this is mocking or not? If you would have talked to me at the game animalittle you would have seen Iím a decent guy like you that just wants to see our team win.

Well done, maybe you should try grooming some of your friends to try the Wembley experience. I use that term as it was originally intended by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Well done, maybe you should try grooming some of your friends to try the Wembley experience. I use that term as it was originally intended by the way.
    Of course you did, you people just canít help yourselves can you. You know it was the fault off your council and the media for blowing that whole thing out of proportion and my community suffers from it to this day. Did it ever cross your mind that a lot of your girls are looking for a strong, traditional family atmosphere and we are renowned for having that?

I try to built bridges, try to get involved in the things you white folks in this town take for granted and this is what I get. Not that I care, Iím 17 and when Iím old and bitter like you are this town will belong to a majority of my people so pipe down alright?
    Last edited by FarhadRUFC; 16-05-2018 at 11:58 PM.

im sniffing a ban coming up..

Even though he provoked me?

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    Even though he provoked me?

Replying with "I’m old and bitter like you are this town will belong to a majority of my people so pipe down alright?" isn't the best way to go about it. Maybe bite your tongue next time . Glad you enjoyed the match btw.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Replying with "I’m old and bitter like you are this town will belong to a majority of my people so pipe down alright?" isn't the best way to go about it. Maybe bite your tongue next time . Glad you enjoyed the match btw.
    I know, sorry.

Sorry Everyone.

Sweet jesus he is not real he is a wind up.

and if he is real then the grooming comment is at best squalid.

Who did you go with Farhad? I think I might have spotted you on the ESPN+ coverage here in the US when they were zoomed in on the crowd in NS1.

Why is the grooming word squalid? It means gather doesnít it ? Unless youre a barber.

Context of which you are well aware of. Grooming does not mean gathering it means preparing or preening.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast