+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO FarhadRUFC

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    I will try, maybe Wembley might convince them. If that can’t nothing will.

You see this is what I was talking about, I might just be dense but I’m not sure if this is mocking or not? If you would have talked to me at the game animalittle you would have seen I’m a decent guy like you that just wants to see our team win.
    Only if we play Barnsley and sit in the away end would you get to meet our Barnsley participant. Or on a Labour party ralley.

Of course you did, you people just can’t help yourselves can you. You know it was the fault off your council and the media for blowing that whole thing out of proportion and my community suffers from it to this day. Did it ever cross your mind that a lot of your girls are looking for a strong, traditional family atmosphere and we are renowned for having that?

I try to built bridges, try to get involved in the things you white folks in this town take for granted and this is what I get. Not that I care, I’m 17 and when I’m old and bitter like you are this town will belong to a majority of my people so pipe down alright?
    Don't build a bridge pal jump off one.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    Context of which you are well aware of. Grooming does not mean gathering it means preparing or preening.
    Sickly, my friend, a bit unfair of you to pick up on Sota's remark and ignore the vitriolic bile of our multi friend here who is none other than old Miller Ahmed who was actually...

Sorry Everyone.
    ...Hi, Kempo. Most of your "characters" are in fairly poor taste, but you're scraping the bottom of the barrel this time, even by your awful standards. Strange coincidence that this new "character" appeared on the site on the same day as "Tom Bonce" the gravy boat builder?Name:  troll.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  9.2 KB
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-05-2018 at 06:49 AM.

wemberley!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Sickly, my friend, a bit unfair of you to pick up on Sota's remark and ignore the vitriolic bile of our multi friend here who is none other than old Miller Ahmed who was actually...
    As I said in the post before he wasn't real so don't bite. However, SOTA is real and the comment was not necessary. Nice to see you back Monty.

As I said in the post before he wasn't real so don't bite. However, SOTA is real and the comment was not necessary. Nice to see you back Monty.
    Cheers, sickly. Unusually for me I have been busy the last few days. Not up to speed on what's been happening on MM but I assume dear old Tom Bonce has been banned? Hope you managed to watch the game without knowing the score. Oh, and I meant to get back to you regarding the hope/hopelessness discussion. Because I have no hope for things getting better this doesn't mean as you suggested that I "despair".

Top man dont to be honest I thought that Tom might have been one of your experiments

Top man dont to be honest I thought that Tom might have been one of your experiments
    No, I have only ever had a single multi experience and that was Rod Kemp to which I held my hand up. I even left the IP address the same as mine to give our resident Sherlocks an assist.

Fahrad isnt half as funny as Tom Bunce, building ocean liners in Southampton...this was a classic

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast