+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FAO FarhadRUFC

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Fahrad isnt half as funny as Tom Bunce, building ocean liners in Southampton...this was a classic
    gm, I have never before noticed you are located in Vietnam. I'm surprised the Viet Cong haven't shot you by now.

I've still not worked out how "mickyg" fits in with the Tom Bonce/ Farhad stuff . Maybe it was just a trial run to see if the mods could trace who had sent it? Or are we going to get a new set of "characters" like markr, philh, billym, tonyt, etc?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-05-2018 at 07:56 AM.

O dear. It's going to be a long 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    gm, I have never before noticed you are located in Vietnam. I'm surprised the Viet Cong haven't shot you by now.
    Although the VC disbanded a while ago I do keep a low profile Monty. however there are more snipers on here than Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Although the VC disbanded a while ago I do keep a low profile Monty. however there are more snipers on here than Vietnam
    Very true.

Why are you all being mean to me? Maybe I should just go support a more progressive and welcoming club like Barnsley.

By then !!!.
    Bloody phone !!!

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    Why are you all being mean to me? Maybe I should just go support a more progressive and welcoming club like Barnsley.
    Who did you go to NYS with Farhad? Did the 11,000+ crowd treat you well?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Who did you go to NYS with Farhad? Did the 11,000+ crowd treat you well?
    My Aunt and her brother and yes we all seemed to have no problems. The only problems I seem to get is from nasty people like Sota that want to abuse me and make me feel small.

This may please some people but I posted on the Barnsley forum to get their opinion on who I should support. Hope everyone is happy now.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    My Aunt and her brother and yes we all seemed to have no problems. The only problems I seem to get is from nasty people like Sota that want to abuse me and make me feel small.

This may please some people but I posted on the Barnsley forum to get their opinion on who I should support. Hope everyone is happy now.
    Bye Bye then Farhad it's been a blast, and I am sure that our sad loss will be Barnsley's gain

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast