+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FAO FarhadRUFC

Hey Millers fans I know your excited, but please keep your oddball fans on a lead in future eh lol.
    This one has sneaked onto our board now, so maybe we should set Kerr on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Millers fans I know your excited, but please keep your oddball fans on a lead in future eh lol.
    This one has sneaked onto our board now, so maybe we should set Kerr on him.
    Typical. Poaching our stars from right under our nose.

Ive sent him packing Cam, so hes trying a spot of fishing on Blunts mad now as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    My Aunt and her brother and yes we all seemed to have no problems. The only problems I seem to get is from nasty people like Sota that want to abuse me and make me feel small.

This may please some people but I posted on the Barnsley forum to get their opinion on who I should support. Hope everyone is happy now.
    That's a shame Farhad because I so wanted to believe you but remember the first thread you posted? The one 10 minutes after the end of the Blackpool game which I deleted because I thought it was a wind up? I still have it and you told a different story on there. The key to good liars, they have a good memory, and the key to trolls missing the attention, they tend to post right after the end of a game, just like Tommy Bonce did too last Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That's a shame Farhad because I so wanted to believe you but remember the first thread you posted? The one 10 minutes after the end of the Blackpool game which I deleted because I thought it was a wind up? I still have it and you told a different story on there. The key to good liars, they have a good memory, and the key to trolls missing the attention, they tend to post right after the end of a game, just like Tommy Bonce did too last Saturday.
    You could have at least waited until I got to the Wednesday forum!

I guess this is where the umpire says, Game, Set and Match!

Seeing as the Blunts fans have also given you the big boot, you could always try Leeds mad. (but don't blame me when you get the same sort of replies)

So all along Farhad was some dim-wiitted troll who was going around the football message boards trying to stir up racism.
    How hilarious - NOT!
    What a sad excuse for a human being he is

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    So all along Farhad was some dim-wiitted troll who was going around the football message boards trying to stir up racism.
    How hilarious - NOT!
    What a sad excuse for a human being he is
    Mike, you're not quite right about this. Farhad is a troll but far from dimwitted and his aim was exactly the opposite to what you suggest. He was being subtle and his aim was not to stir up racism but to make supposed racists look bad by perpetrating a fraud that took me about 15 seconds to see through. You were intended to believe he was a racist troll masquerading as a muslim. Double bluff I'm afraid: he's a leftie troll masquerading as a racist troll masquerading as a Muslim. Got it.

My head hurts.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast