+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FAO FarhadRUFC

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    My head hurts.
    Ease off on the celebratory champers.

Monty - politically completely wrong, as per usual. You don't half talk some rubbish, and like your old mate Kempo, almost always from a reactionary viewpoint. Why not remind Millersmadsters what your old mate Will Ritson's self-proclaimed claim to fame was again?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-05-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Monty - politically completely wrong, as per usual. You don't half talk some rubbish, and like your old mate Kempo, almost always from a reactionary viewpoint. Why not remind Millersmadsters what your old mate Will Ritson's self-proclaimed claim to fame was again?
    Mike, you're becoming terribly boring. If you make another nonsensical lie about me I shall ask you to get in touch by PM. Find a single post where I have been a mate of Willriton and I'll apologise. If not shut up or meet up and I'll impress you with my political acumen.

Last edited by sota; 20-05-2018 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    Context of which you are well aware of. Grooming does not mean gathering it means preparing or preening.
    Oh sorry, I thought grooming was for hair and preening was for birds. So you've had a cockatoo then?
    Last edited by sota; 20-05-2018 at 05:42 AM.

Certainly not gathering. Though to be fair I don't really care.

Guys please stop fighting on my thread, this is a place for peace and love and harmony xxx

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456