+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO FarhadRUFC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FAO FarhadRUFC

Well, was it worth the wait?

Did you not read his post in the match thread?

A troll, probably from S****horpe.

Sorry great_fire, I must have missed it. Although, having just checked it, I could only see pre match comments, not post match. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. In fairness, I was only asking because I remember what it was like the first time I set foot inside NYS...then get accused of being a troll from Scunny.
    Last edited by Alchemiller Mollis; 16-05-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Great thank you, atmosphere was buzzing. I was out of order for my comment earlier, I just didn’t think anybody was really talking to me because of who I was so I lashed out. A result of my own prejudices perhaps.

Surprisingly neither me or my two companions received any abuse at the stadium so thank you to all.

Quote Originally Posted by farhadrufc View Post
    great thank you, atmosphere was buzzing. I was out of order for my comment earlier, i just didn’t think anybody was really talking to me because of who i was so i lashed out. A result of my own prejudices perhaps.

Surprisingly neither me or my two companions received any abuse at the stadium so thank you to all.
    lol !!!!

:-) :-) :-)

Glad you enjoyed it mate. Hopefully, you can persuade some of your friends to join in next time. That would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it mate. Hopefully, you can persuade some of your friends to join in next time. That would be great.
    I will try, maybe Wembley might convince them. If that can’t nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    lol !!!!

:-) :-) :-)
    You see this is what I was talking about, I might just be dense but I’m not sure if this is mocking or not? If you would have talked to me at the game animalittle you would have seen I’m a decent guy like you that just wants to see our team win.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    I will try, maybe Wembley might convince them. If that can’t nothing will.

You see this is what I was talking about, I might just be dense but I’m not sure if this is mocking or not? If you would have talked to me at the game animalittle you would have seen I’m a decent guy like you that just wants to see our team win.
    Only if we play Barnsley and sit in the away end would you get to meet our Barnsley participant. Or on a Labour party ralley.

Well done, maybe you should try grooming some of your friends to try the Wembley experience. I use that term as it was originally intended by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Well done, maybe you should try grooming some of your friends to try the Wembley experience. I use that term as it was originally intended by the way.
    Of course you did, you people just can’t help yourselves can you. You know it was the fault off your council and the media for blowing that whole thing out of proportion and my community suffers from it to this day. Did it ever cross your mind that a lot of your girls are looking for a strong, traditional family atmosphere and we are renowned for having that?

I try to built bridges, try to get involved in the things you white folks in this town take for granted and this is what I get. Not that I care, I’m 17 and when I’m old and bitter like you are this town will belong to a majority of my people so pipe down alright?
    Last edited by FarhadRUFC; 16-05-2018 at 11:58 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast