+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WEMBLEY COACH TRAVEL 49 STR & 60 STR departs thorpe hesley, whiston,wickersley, braml

i have 2 legit coaches running to date i have 1 x 61 seater and 1 x 68 seater a total of 129 seats available

as of 11pm monday i have confirmed 120 seats sold of which 21 are booked by my nephew in law

i am also a proffesional coach drive, reciept for seat given with proof of residence
    incidentley i also ran 2 coaches in 2014 with 98 seats sold on a succesfull trip

pm me in the 1st instance or call 07956 358774 or paulpyorkshire@yahoo.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    From what I’ve seen bridge set off at 7:30 for green man pub (12 coaches upto now)
    Wilfreda fron NYS am 7:30 probs straight to Wembley

Paul the coach driver (posts on here) from Maltby, pick ups Bramley, Wickersley . Legit?
    Wilfreda on coach 8 now

Is anyone planning on driving down? In 2014 we parked at Wealdstone FC but this year they are hosting the Shrews as an ex player is playing for them.

We tried contacting other none-league clubs in the area of the Jubilee Line but no one was up for it at short notice - note to the club!!

The answer was www.yourparkingspace.co.uk we have just booked a space on an old dears driveway 1 mile from the Stanmore Tube station 11am-7pm for £6.25 !!! There are loads of other people offering parking spaces for cars, 4x4s and vans at Stanmore, Cannon Park etc on the Julilee line a couple of stops off Wembley.

I'm not into RUFC bashing, but I do think Shrewsbury have been much more proactive in encouraging fans/easing the buying process and giving info out info to fans.

Quote Originally Posted by 666evets666 View Post
    Is anyone planning on driving down? In 2014 we parked at Wealdstone FC but this year they are hosting the Shrews as an ex player is playing for them.

We tried contacting other none-league clubs in the area of the Jubilee Line but no one was up for it at short notice - note to the club!!

The answer was www.yourparkingspace.co.uk we have just booked a space on an old dears driveway 1 mile from the Stanmore Tube station 11am-7pm for £6.25 !!! There are loads of other people offering parking spaces for cars, 4x4s and vans at Stanmore, Cannon Park etc on the Julilee line a couple of stops off Wembley.
    I have my car booked into secure car parking 15 pound 10 min walk from stadium

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123