+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Worst fans at Notts this year

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Worst fans at Notts this year

Again, following on from the other thread about away game experience, which is the team with the worst fans at Meadow Lane.

Worst supported (in relation to their league position)
    - Wycombe Wanderers - again poor away support considering what they have done this year
    - Accrington Stanley - but we must remember they are a small club - but cmon how many did they bring ?
    - Coventry. This is not about numbers but the support. We have in recent years played Millwall, Leeds, Cardiff, but for me the Coventry fans were a total disgrace. We are a family based club and they seem to be a club with idiot fans. Never have we seen fans behave like that at Meadow Lane, and I am dreading Friday night. Win lose or draw I do not want to see this level of stupidity at a football game. Respect the game. Respect the fans. Respect the sport. Yes we all have idiot fans - even at Notts - but Coventry fans - if you are reading this then you need to chastise those berks who run onto the pitch and let flares off. Each pitch intrusion costs us money, money we do not have. Get it sorted. I think the issue here is that that they should know better. They are not a West Ham, or a Leeds, but they they are now in a league they think they can do do this and get away with it. The trouble is we are a family club and it puts kids off going to watch the beautiful game. We won the game 2-1 but never have I walked away from a game disappointed. I never thought Coventry had a hooligan fringe, so was totally dejected, even though we won the game.
    Last edited by MagicBoots; 16-05-2018 at 11:39 PM.