+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mohoney compensation

Mohoney compensation

It has been decided that we receive 400 thousand for Connor mohoney with it potentially rising to 500 thousand biased on appearences
    Also 20 percent sell on clause
    This will go against expenses this season which all helps in financial unfair play.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    It has been decided that we receive 400 thousand for Connor mohoney with it potentially rising to 500 thousand biased on appearences
    Also 20 percent sell on clause
    This will go against expenses this season which all helps in financial unfair play.
    Looks like a good deal for us going off his record since leaving Rovers.

Connor was mostly garbage for us in his loan spell this season, but I admit its hard when we have an appalling coach who hasn't got a clue really about when or why or where to use him correctly.
    Do you think he will end up back at your club next season ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Connor was mostly garbage for us in his loan spell this season, but I admit its hard when we have an appalling coach who hasn't got a clue really about when or why or where to use him correctly.
    Can see him on loan back at accy Stanley where he started out.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I think it's unlikely, Acido. Mowbray probably has doubts about his attitude. On the other hand, there is the "prodigal son" effect to take into account!

I was thinking Aucks, that he won't be used by Bournemouth and he will probably be loaned out again somewhere, maybe for the whole season as well to another Champship club.
    I got the impression that if hes used properly and regularly, that he can be a very useful player.

If he did return to us on that basis, he would be under extra pressure to perform, because he isn't very warmly regarded by most of the supporters, given the circumstances in which he left.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)