+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: David Moyes

David Moyes

Can see us being interested.

Lots of pluses when at Preston and very experienced. Did a good job of turning around West Ham.

Man U too big for him and a bad appointment but did another good job at Everton.

On the downside not very exciting appointment and one of the merry go round Mangers.

Compared to the names being linked with us at the moment, I think he would be a good fit although I know many will disagree and that is fine.

Can see it happening though.

P.S. just taken the 14/1 with Sky Bet just in case. Looks decent odds to me.
    Last edited by Yarmbaggie; 17-05-2018 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Can see us being interested.

Lots of pluses when at Preston and very experienced. Did a good job of turning around West Ham.

Man U too big for him and a bad appointment but did another good job at Everton.

On the downside not very exciting appointment and one of the merry go round Mangers.

Compared to the names being linked with us at the moment, I think he would be a good fit although I know many will disagree and that is fine.

Can see it happening though.

P.S. just taken the 14/1 with Sky Bet just in case. Looks decent odds to me.

He's decent and to be fair, he was given almost zero at Man Utd and had he received anything like what Jose was given, the story no doubt would have been different. The excitement could be no worse - that's for sure!

Will West Brom pay for another high managerial salary? Will they hell - it will therefore be Big Dave or a championship manager on a Brentford or Bristol City salary.......................

Moyes.....wow?

Must rush online and renew my season ticket.

Surprised no one has mentioned Chris Coleman.

Saw him many years ago in a Surrey night a club when he was at Palace. He was p1ssed and obnoxious but I won't hold that against him as I probably was as well.

I wonder what Bruce Rioch's up to these days....... .

Just ignore their time at Blunderland and then moyes and coleman are great options, not.

Moyes is boring as foook and coleman is just s hit.

I would take fat sham over either of these 2.

Albionic your ricoh remark reminded me of the Newcastle fan who phoned up and said "Joe Kinnear, I thought he was dead".

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)