+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT have you ever wondered?

OT have you ever wondered?

With all the posters here and all the alleged multis, got me thinking. A bit like fight club maybe it's just me on here and every poster is just another aspect of my personality. Oh Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    With all the posters here and all the alleged multis, got me thinking. A bit like fight club maybe it's just me on here and every poster is just another aspect of my personality. Oh Christ.
    Yes, I have. Frog was right in his comment once that multis undermine confidence in the board. This is entirely true and I can never shake the fear that Zilzal, IBS, Kempo, Dr Pokem, Smallpoor, Nogbad, Miller Ahmed, Paddy Miller et al are in fact a single twisted individual. I'm pretty certain it's not me but can we really be sure of anything?

I only trust thee and me and I ain't so sure about thee.

I only trust thee and me and I ain't so sure about thee.
    I trust that you are who you say you are. About a dozen others on here I know by sight, 3 or 4 I have corresponded with on other matters so know they are genuine, about a dozen others are known to other posters on here. There is however a residual element that fluctuates over time and I simply don't know about that group. I can never make my mind up about the names I mentioned above, Cheeks is(was?) an oddity, g_f is an enigma. Did you ever discover what happened to Kevin Kilmore? I fear he may have died.

Yes Kevin was a strange case, quite funny and really liked him. I often thought that Cheeks was Kempos alter ego. The more I think about all this the more confused I get.

Often thought about telling everyone my real name which in principle I have no problem with. Mark Thomas is a real fella knew him in Bramley growing up.

Yes Kevin was a strange case, quite funny and really liked him. I often thought that Cheeks was Kempos alter ego. The more I think about all this the more confused I get.
    Without doing cheeks a disservice it was apparent he had issues. Bizarrely he once created an alter ego as a 17 year old boy. We have had one woman from Malawi - Pat Pokem - who may well have been self-identifying, two Muslims and a black bloke who I rather liked called The Mightiest Troll who left after several years citing racial abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Without doing cheeks a disservice it was apparent he had issues. Bizarrely he once created an alter ego as a 17 year old boy. We have had one woman from Malawi - Pat Pokem - who may well have been self-identifying, two Muslims and a black bloke who I rather liked called The Mightiest Troll who left after several years citing racial abuse.
    Blimey.

Blimey.
    Mark Thomas was I fear a little bit too fond of himself for my taste but he suddenly disappeared from MM. There was a bloke on here for years called Walter10 who was a big pal of John2 and MichaelDC. Whenever you argued with Walter about Islamic extremism he would say: "I have discussed this at length with my many Muslim friends in Europe and the Middle east and you are completely wrong."

I'm Sparticus and so's my wife.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast