+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newcastle or West Ham

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just testing to see if you knew Tricky.lol
    I went to stoke once Alf... Never again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    They don't like it either Dave.
    Nahh don't be daft Alf, the Leeds mob love it really.

I was in a bar in Brighton (no not the one you use alfie) there was a ***y wench behind the bar whom I took a shine to. She asked me where do I come from and I said Swindon. She said oh, why is it that all the people who visit here are from ooop t'north lol

Brighton is a lovely day out, you cant beat the pier, the marine world, the amusies, and when it gets rough the sea waves are superb when they bash up against the concrete bit with that silly big green metal doughnut.
    As for Sweden being an up t' north club Gaz, I can think of worse compliments to be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Newcastle fans are proud of their disgusting beer bellies.
    And the Geordie women are slags.
    I am surprised at how many of them cannot afford a shirt??

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I was in a bar in Brighton (no not the one you use alfie) there was a ***y wench behind the bar whom I took a shine to. She asked me where do I come from and I said Swindon. She said oh, why is it that all the people who visit here are from ooop t'north lol
    If the barmaid said "ooop t'north" then she must be from the North in which case she would have said that Swindon was down South!!!

I see Harry Kane has got the nod as our captain for the World cup Dave, do you Tottingham fans reckon this will be good for him ?.
    Im not so sure to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    If the barmaid said "ooop t'north" then she must be from the North in which case she would have said that Swindon was down South!!!
    That was my take on it as I was trying to be funny. If you want to know how she said it .... "'ere guv wherebats da yer cum fram and then cor blimey mate, evryone thst cambs 'ere seems ta be fram ap narth .... you kent"

If that bird really did say that to you Gaz, then that sounds like decent plain English to me lol.
    But we Yorkies don't say the word guv normally, and even cor blimey mate is questionable. Either she was telling porkie pies, or you are instead kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    If that bird really did say that to you Gaz, then that sounds like decent plain English to me lol.
    But we Yorkies don't say the word guv normally, and even cor blimey mate is questionable. Either she was telling porkie pies, or you are instead kid.
    ffs Acido - Originally a put a northern twang on it to funny and bants at you NM's then smart alec davee picked up on the northern twang and said she must be northern meaning Swindoom is south to her. I explained my bants and then in a further attempt at being funny I put a sarven accent on it.

But the real point is all from north of brighton innit ffs ya tick ConTs, oh and it is a true story
    Last edited by gaz1959; 22-05-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast