+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newcastle or West Ham

Once upon a time i pondered on a very boring day why North folk have very poor oral hygiene .
    Maybe the rubbish they eat

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Which is the bigger club? Talk of would Rafa move to London.

I would say that neither can be considered big with regards what they have won in the last 50 years. Before that Newcastle were very successful in both the First Division and FA Cup, I am not sure if West Ham existed before 1964?

I used to visit the Toon quite often back in the early nineties and it is a great city with fantastic nightlife. Obviously London is the best Town in the world but Newcastle is much cheaper and I would happily live there.

Unfortunately both clubs have owners who their fans understandably want out so Rafa moving would be out of the chip pan and into the fryer!
    I rate Rafa and would gladly have him as West Ham head coach/manager.
    I just seen Paul Lambert is available who i highly rate so we shall see.............

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Once upon a time i pondered on a very boring day why North folk have very poor oral hygiene .
    Maybe the rubbish they eat
    its wi lickin smelly southern women's Fannie's Tricky.. They need to wash more smelly bitches..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    its wi lickin smelly southern women's Fannie's Tricky.. They need to wash more smelly bitches..
    Alan Partridge once said down south is a breathe of fresh air ......About 1 min in Lol https://youtu.be/eEc00LB3eKo

Newcastle are massive in Newcastle. They think because they wear their shirts 24/7 they're best fans in the world.

"No you stink get it off and get it washed"
    That's why Sunderland call them the great unwashed 😁

Newcastle fans are proud of their disgusting beer bellies.
    And the Geordie women are slags.

Newcastle fans are proud of their disgusting beer bellies.
    And the Geordie women are slags.
    How do you know Tricky? You've never been south of Watford in your life.. Lol

for me personally both are great clubs with the history baggage every neutral must enjoy or they are just not football supporters!
    the first cup final at Wembley was between West Ham and Bolton, the 'white horse final' tradition is not just about success ( as Acido has to admit) but most importantly identity, you are who you are and where you was born, so just get on with it and suffer!
    take care now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    How do you know Tricky? You've never been south of Watford in your life.. Lol
    I thought Newcastle was north of Watford Alf

I thought Newcastle was north of Watford Alf
    Just testing to see if you knew Tricky.lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast