+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prince to takeover - Announcement!!!

anyway have the chuckles had their meeting yet ???

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Fk me Rodders mk2
    You know when you know you shouldn't, but just can't help yourself...?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    You know when you know you shouldn't, but just can't help yourself...?
    let you off this time FKB

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    These headlines are a little bit pathetic. Why bother.
    Did not get enough attention as a child, at least one more like that on here too.

Quote Originally Posted by mwblade View Post
    Did not get enough attention as a child, at least one more like that on here too.
    It's called havin a laff mi owd,some on here obvs dunt share the same sense of humour but each to their own eh? UTCB

have they both got their freebies for the cup final maybe the meetings in the wembley concourse or are they off to kfc wonder who will pay the bill ??

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    So after the complete arse we made of the Brexit vote, you'd trust us to vote on a President to represent the country's interests...?

I have Republican sympathies, but actually, the Royal family deliver far more foreign money into this country from tourists pockets than they cost us. So long as the Civil List is kept pretty tight, I'm relaxed about it. There's far more public money wasted every single day than the Royals cost us in a year.

*FKB will NOT be watching anything at all about the Royal Wedding.
    I agree that the Royal family are better for trade etc but I disagree that Brexit vote was 'an arse'. The majority got it right but then they voted for Corbyn and his lot and did not loan the vote to the Tories so Mrs May could have backing for brexit that would have guaranteed a good deal.

By the way, if I had my way we would have left by now on WTA.

i posted too soon apparently they met earlier this week cant imagine the silence is any positive news for us hope im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i posted too soon apparently they met earlier this week cant imagine the silence is any positive news for us hope im wrong
    Alan Biggs source reckons the meetin happened last week.Chris looks like he's stayin just as Twirls said years ago.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Alan Biggs source reckons the meetin happened last week.Chris looks like he's stayin just as Twirls said years ago.UTCB
    I hope this indicates that the owners have put some kind of interim plan in place (new contract and transfer funds) while they sort out the bigger picture.

So long as Wilder has room to work with, it doesn't really matter if the other stuff takes till Christmas.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123