+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prince to takeover - Announcement!!!

Prince to takeover - Announcement!!!

Not sure if everyone saw this but Prince Charles is going to takeover as Head of Commonwealth from the Queen.

Great news for him. Good luck to the lad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43840710

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Not sure if everyone saw this but Prince Charles is going to takeover as Head of Commonwealth from the Queen.

there's some good tennis on the box FKB if you're bored

These headlines are a little bit pathetic. Why bother.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post

Have a BIG MIGHTY LIKE Pops. If you'd put Prince Charles hated the pigs i'm sure owd Mahatma wudda approved of your thread,just sayin like. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Have a BIG MIGHTY LIKE Pops. If you'd put Prince Charles hated the pigs i'm sure owd Mahatma wudda approved of your thread,just sayin like. UTCB
    Fake Doc will be along shortly to tell us that whenever he gets the chance,Charlie Windsor is often to be found on the London Fowls funbus,and likes nothing better than sitting on their Kop

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post

Oh dear!

And btw,I’m a Republican so I would get rid of the lot of them,say soon as Betty passes away,that’s it you lot,you’re out,go and find yourselves a proper job and somewhere else to live,the gravy train has hit the buffers

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    And btw,I’m a Republican so I would get rid of the lot of them,say soon as Betty passes away,that’s it you lot,you’re out,go and find yourselves a proper job and somewhere else to live,the gravy train has hit the buffers
    You get my vote, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    You get my vote, mate.
    Cheers Carpy ,and another thing while I’m having a rant,all this money wasting on a Royal wedding,he’s not even a Royal,James Hewitt should be paying for his lads nuptials not the British taxpayer,she seems a lovely lass though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I can’t believe it! My favourite right winger and Thatcherite, turns out to be a Corbynista!

What is the world coming to?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast