+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Notts Match Day Bet Competition – Game 48 Coventry (Play Off SF 2nd Leg)

2-1 to Notts

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    That would be some way to win the competition! Good luck!
    No bet, but I really hope your calculations stretch to Game 49.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    £5 Notts to win 3-1

£5 on Notts to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No bet, but I really hope your calculations stretch to Game 49.
    If caj85's bet comes up we'll be in the final, Game 49. My comment about winning the competition refers to the fact that he'd be +£585, which would take some catching on the last day.

£2 1-1
    £2 2-1 Notts
    £1 2-1 Cov

£5... Notts 3- 2 Cov..

£5 Notts to win 2-1

Name:  Game 48-2.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  56.3 KB

Unfortunately that was the final game in our competition, no Game 49 I’m afraid. Post-mortems on the match are for other threads.

The May Tipster of the Month goes to countygump, who also finished second in the Final Table after leading for most of the season.

Our winner is skandark, who finished with an impressive profit of £116.50.

Well done to everyone who stayed with the competition throughout the season.

I’ve enjoyed running the Betting Competition and doing the occasional Memory Lane thread but have decided to hang up my boots (or should that be keyboard?).

All the best to all the board’s regular posters.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Name:  Game 48-2.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  56.3 KB

Unfortunately that was the final game in our competition, no Game 49 I’m afraid. Post-mortems on the match are for other threads.

The May Tipster of the Month goes to countygump, who also finished second in the Final Table after leading for most of the season.

Our winner is skandark, who finished with an impressive profit of £116.50.

Well done to everyone who stayed with the competition throughout the season.

I’ve enjoyed running the Betting Competition and doing the occasional Memory Lane thread but have decided to hang up my boots (or should that be keyboard?).

All the best to all the board’s regular posters.
    Thank you 60Years....loved it.....If you are truly "hanging up your boots", then hopefully someone will replace you next season....Turnip Bookmakers looks favourite, but will probably get banned halfway through the season.....Well done Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Thank you 60Years....loved it.....If you are truly "hanging up your boots", then hopefully someone will replace you next season....Turnip Bookmakers looks favourite, but will probably get banned halfway through the season.....Well done Sir.
    Thanks 60years. It's been a great little competition with only afew minor fall outs.
    Really appreciate the time and effort you've put in to this.

Thank you!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast