+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why so much negativity?

Why so much negativity?

Pretty well every thread seems to attract the serial moaners (you know who you are!). This year must have exceeded

the majority of supporters' expectations, certainly did mine. Warney and everyone connected with the team have done

a fantastic job. If you can't be positive about their achievements then please do me and the majority of Millers fans and

bog off until the final is done with.

Because nothing loves company more than.... I agree how people can moan is beyond me. Another trip to Wembley FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    Because nothing loves company more than.... I agree how people can moan is beyond me. Another trip to Wembley FFS.
    You think this is bad just wait until seasons over it’s that negative it makes funerals seem happy.

No chance relegation again
    bottom of table
    No chance of winning a game
    Oh god why we buy him
    Bargain basement again
    Where’s all money gone

These are just some of the sht you will see on this before a balls been kicked

Some of the moaners have already said, even before the first play-off SF leg, that they were not interested in going to Wembley. Usual suspects.

Last time i came home was two years ago. Arrived for the Wednesday game 1-0 loss and left after we were beaten by Burton. To be honest i was just so happy to be watching my team in a great little ground. Did see us beat Wigan though

Last time i came home was two years ago. Arrived for the Wednesday game 1-0 loss and left after we were beaten by Burton. To be honest i was just so happy to be watching my team in a great little ground. Did see us beat Wigan though
    I suppose anything's a pleasant change from living on one big sheep farm.

Tis a beautiful sheep farm though.

As predictable as the "serial moaners" are the serial moaners about moaners. Twas ever thus.

I think some of it’s relief we did not play that well in fact first 15 min we were bloody awful but the jobs done & as you say we have come a long way from last season but don’t loose the sight that we have still a long way to go.UTM

As recently as the Charlton away game there were people on here who thought we would miss out on the play offs and some even thought we wouldn't win another match.

Aside from the wind up posters some jumped on the bandwagon and were serious.
    Pure comedy.
    Hang your heads in shame

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast