+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your summer sport

Your summer sport

at around 10pm on monday my mind did its usual winter/summer flip, and suddenly I was in the the sight of grown men running round in white trousers, the sound of willow on leather, the taste of badly kept beer and the smell of the p*ss a dog had suddenly done up my deck chair - yes, CRICKET. I follow lots of summer sports, but that will dominate

anyone else care to declare their summer sport, even if its still football?

Dogging...

I will follow some cricket and football WC but look forward to the release of the fixtures for next season above all.

I didn’t realise that dogging was seasonal 😀

Alvaston Car Park I presume.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    Alvaston Car Park I presume.
    you are just asking for trouble with that one RS

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    you are just asking for trouble with that one RS
    Alvaston car park is a local dogging meet-up place, seeing as you mentioned you like the sport you should go there some time and give it a try you never know who you end up meeting.

Alvaston car park is a local dogging meet-up place, seeing as you mentioned you like the sport you should go there some time and give it a try you never know who you end up meeting.
    you on your pushbike for instance

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    you on your pushbike for instance
    Nah! I’m in my Peugeot 207 GT remming my motor with my windows down checking out the ladies.

What do you arrive in a tricycle.

Sorry OTR, just deleted your thread about dog racing in error, useless mod syndrome, I was trying to reply to it!

Or rather you never know who you end up.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)