+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s got there Wembley ticket booked?

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    mate booked 8 in BLOCK 134 9 am this morning
    I’m on opposite side to you mate

I’m just glad I won’t be only one there

Can a season ticket holder buy 4 additional tickets for anyone on the database or do they all have to have to be season ticket holders also?

Quote Originally Posted by s20reds View Post
    Can a season ticket holder buy 4 additional tickets for anyone on the database or do they all have to have to be season ticket holders also?
    A season ticket holder can buy tickets for anyone when I phoned up they didn’t even ask

Period 1: Season Ticket Holders Only (4 tickets per person)

Tickets on sale from 9am Thursday 17th May.

Period 2: Season Ticket Holders (4 tickets per person) and Mayday Members who are not season ticket holders (2 tickets per person)

Tickets on sale from 9am Sunday 20th May

Period 3: General Sale (up to 9 tickets per person)

Tickets on sale from 12pm Monday 21st May.

Got 4 tickets and one for my cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Got 4 tickets and one for my cat.
    Is the cat for our defence’s 9 lives?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Can’t you do that over phone or do they wait until they gave their free loaders seats ?
    It's hospitality at Rotherham end that's the trouble... Hospitality at Wembley is £269 per person so fk that. Had seats 226 last time n think 227 would be my option this time around
    I tried online. No joy. Phoned ticket line again no joy. Phoned Rotherham. They were very helpful and gave me all the details. Phoned ticket line and no joy.. they couldn't find me on the system.
    so had to give ticket line all my details so they can email rufc for rufc to confirm my details. So ticket line can contact me so I can book tickets 😣

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    It's hospitality at Rotherham end that's the trouble... Hospitality at Wembley is £269 per person so fk that. Had seats 226 last time n think 227 would be my option this time around
    I tried online. No joy. Phoned ticket line again no joy. Phoned Rotherham. They were very helpful and gave me all the details. Phoned ticket line and no joy.. they couldn't find me on the system.
    so had to give ticket line all my details so they can email rufc for rufc to confirm my details. So ticket line can contact me so I can book tickets 😣
    All I needed was the number at side of my name on my season ticket. Didn’t that work for you?

No mate. Mine is a 4 digit number..
    According to wembley I don't exist though I do on the Rotherham site..

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    No mate. Mine is a 4 digit number..
    According to wembley I don't exist though I do on the Rotherham site..
    Hope you sort it mate I did hear something similar happening and that guy just added a 0 before his number and got it to work. Not sure if it will work for you but worth a try

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast