+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s got there Wembley ticket booked?

It's a bit frustrating though isn't it.
    £800-900m stadium, we can order our tickets on line (great) but then they send them through the post and we're at the mercy of the Royal Mail. We should be able to print them ourselves (like RUFC) or they email us our e ticket.
    As an option if someone has no email then by all means send through the post

It's the year 2018...need to be better than that
    Last edited by flourbasher; 19-05-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    It's a bit frustrating though isn't it.
    £800-900m stadium, we can order our tickets on line (great) but then they send them through the post and we're at the mercy of the Royal Mail. We should be able to print them ourselves (like RUFC) or they email us our e ticket.
    As an option if someone has no email then by all means send through the post

It's the year 2018...need to be better than that
    Also I don’t like how you can’t pick seats

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not yet. Apparently hospitality are not on the system even though the club has confirmed number with name/address..😣.
    Only jetted home late yesterday and we've been trying to book Diamond Hospitality or even a Private Box at £329.
    Reason I wanted to book Hopitality is I'm taking some of my grandkids and it's only £30 aged 10 and under.
    There's a contact name and e-mail for a chap to contact at Wembley but no success so far.

Alternatively we will go as a group and sit with the lads and lasses in Category 1.
    Blocks 227 still haven't come up for sale yet cayton, their only just filling up block 124.
    Maybe see you at Wembley for a chat and a drink.

U.T.M. Wembley here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Only jetted home late yesterday and we've been trying to book Diamond Hospitality or even a Private Box at £329.
    Reason I wanted to book Hopitality is I'm taking some of my grandkids and it's only £30 aged 10 and under.
    There's a contact name and e-mail for a chap to contact at Wembley but no success so far.

Alternatively we will go as a group and sit with the lads and lasses in Category 1.
    Blocks 227 still haven't come up for sale yet cayton, their only just filling up block 124.
    Maybe see you at Wembley for a chat and a drink.

U.T.M. Wembley here we come.
    Were these tickets sent by standard post or on a outside contactor like yodel ?

Postage - £2.25 for First Class or £6.50 for Registered Post.

Mine was dispatched Friday so clearly we don’t get first class service from Royal Mail because ours hasn’t turned up

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

Mine was dispatched Friday so clearly we don’t get first class service from Royal Mail because ours hasn’t turned up
    I haven’t even had mine dispatched yet just booking confirmation

Anyone any idea of the pub most of our fans will be in outside wembely

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

I got the e-mail saying they had been dispatched at 3:45 pm Friday and they arrived in this mornings post. Very speedy.

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Don't know but if most of our potential 20,000 are in there it will be pretty crowded

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    The pubs will be designated for different areas. One area of Wembley for Miller's fan's and another area for Shrews fans.
    Don't bother trying to get into any that Shrewsbury have been allocated especially if you are wearing red & white or have a Yorkie accent, you won't get served.
    The pubs will be rammed full, Wembley is open from 12o'clock, don't leave it too late to get to your seat, get in to take in the atmosphere although to be fair a half empty Wembley leaves a lot to be desired.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast