+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moore set to be appointed...

Chill, there has been no annoucement yet 55 and be ready for some self censorship as basher bob will be complaing to you to ban yourself for the c word.

The betting Could have stopped because 3rd favourite fat sham has said yes to a £50m promotion bonus and a weekly salary of 26p and a handful of keptchup sachets from Mcdonalds.

MJ promised goal power and yesterday's lazy journalism suggested gayle and vydra.

But, it's all speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Jenkins promised a side full of goal power playing exciting expansive football. Under Darren Moore? Yeah right.
    Fckin do one Albion you've had the last of my money. Total cnts.
    Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, yow said the C word.

I'm gonna tell on ya when Chris gets here.

Not sure when that'll be but I'm sure he'll be along some time over the next day or two.

If you've got any pressing jobs it's probably best not to leave them though .

Best of luck to big Daz Moore then (if he does end up getting the job).

BD is the perfect manager for the lIkes of Barnsley, he can prove himself there and then come to us if successful, if not then no harm to us.

The likes of eh... thats charming.
    I think we did ask about Daz in Feb when our very own Heckyar*se walked out on us. And Daz is also a popular former player for us.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Interesting the way people are harping on about experience.

That worked well for us with Pardew, possibly the most experienced candidate we could have appointed...

I wonder how well Pep / Mourinho / Ancelotti etc. all got on in their first appointment without 'experience'
    Without experience you are shooting in the dark most of the time. Most people recognise this. Its not rocket science its human fact. You cant just GET experience it takes time. If you are happy with us taking a punt fine. I would rather have someone with some know how based on years of experience. Pardew should never be used as an example of experience ever again because the guy just hasnt learned anything over the time he has spent as a manager.

Jenkins promised a side full of goal power playing exciting expansive football. Under Darren Moore? Yeah right.
    How refreshing to see a mod use the C nut bombshell .....good on yer Des!

I feel a cluster fk of huge proportions is about to materialise at B71 that will end with much wailing and gnashing of teeth around October as we start the mad scramble to appoint Moore’s successor.

This time of year gives you the best chance to make a good choice but once into the deep autumn your left begging Ian Holloway or Barry Fry to come and help out.

Pearson/Shakespeare plus recruitment guy Steve Walsh are such an obvious choice it’s an open goal being missed.

Dean Smith or Potter are more exciting prospects in my opinion.....I fear Darren hasn’t got much attacking philosophy in his football ethos.

Weem f o o k e d !!

I think he meant coconuts

Jenkins sat and diddled with his pencil when Pardew should have been sacked much much earlier and he's nothing but a yes boy for the little man in China. I do agree with your last sentence about those Dingles who frequent our board with utter crap!

FootyMad rule 25 sub section E:
    Mods only are allowed to swear on the boards.
    Look it up lads. Nothing I can do to stop effing Des swearing]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)