+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello Fellow Tykes

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    .. I’ll try the Sheffield United forum maybe they will be more friendly.
    Yep you do that, try the Blunts instead, Bye adios aurevoir and aufwierdesehn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Millers fan in peace,sorry about the fruit cake lads (Farhad the fecking idiot) He’s been on our board for a few days now getting on our tits.
    Understood Morgs (no relation I hope to the skull breaker). They are easy to spot.

Good luck in the Final. Proper club Rotherham.
    "Oh Ronnie Moores a-- "
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-05-2018 at 03:15 PM.

What is it that makes us unique?

Wiv all gorran extra finger and tork funny mi owd if thy ent got 6 digits then tha'll nivver qualify as a fellow tyke, sorry mate.

Dunt forget flat cap & whippet.
    Got me thinking, if we had a "citizenship test" to join our board what questions would we ask?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Understood Morgs (no relation I hope to the skull breaker). They are easy to spot.

Good luck in the Final. Proper club Rotherham.
    "Oh Ronnie Moores a-- "
    Thanks pal,be careful what you say about Ronnie I’ve just put him forward as your new manager.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggertyke View Post
    Dunt forget flat cap & whippet.
    Got me thinking, if we had a "citizenship test" to join our board what questions would we ask?
    Am I still ok on here? I started going to Oakwell in 1946 with my old Dad who went to school in Barnsley during the First World War but was born in Lancashire and my Mother was also born in Lancashire.I was born in Doncaster and don’t have a drop of Yorkshire blood in me.My 3 sons support Barnsley but their Mother don’t have any Yorkshire blood in her because her parents were both from Lancashire so also they have no Yorkshire blood.None of us have 6 fingers but I have Yorkshire Terrier called Charlie.I did manage the Barnsley under 18 youth team and signed Anton Otolucowski on from Ossett Albion after he had played against us. I hope I am still accepted on here after 72 years with the reds.By the way my Brother played for Doncaster Rovers and one of my uncles played for Millwall and got an England cap against Sweden in 1935.My eldest son always said he was a Yorkshireman and was most upset when I informed him he hasn’t got any Yorkshire blood in him.Please say that we are still ok and you can have a free all inclusive holiday in Filey.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Am I still ok on here? I started going to Oakwell in 1946 with my old Dad who went to school in Barnsley during the First World War but was born in Lancashire and my Mother was also born in Lancashire.I was born in Doncaster and don’t have a drop of Yorkshire blood in me.My 3 sons support Barnsley but their Mother don’t have any Yorkshire blood in her because her parents were both from Lancashire so also they have no Yorkshire blood.None of us have 6 fingers but I have Yorkshire Terrier called Charlie.I did manage the Barnsley under 18 youth team and signed Anton Otolucowski on from Ossett Albion after he had played against us. I hope I am still accepted on here after 72 years with the reds.By the way my Brother played for Doncaster Rovers and one of my uncles played for Millwall and got an England cap against Sweden in 1935.My eldest son always said he was a Yorkshireman and was most upset when I informed him he hasn’t got any Yorkshire blood in him.Please say that we are still ok and you can have a free all inclusive holiday in Filey.
    I think you more than qualify Filey if you signed little Anton who was one of my favourite players in the mid 70's until he was sold to West Ham .

Top man Filey. Tha'll do fo me.

Me too. Top post Filey

The 6 finger comment was just my attempt at ironic humour Mr Filey. It's all I ivver hear off our friends in the steel city.

I enjoyed reading your post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast