+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello Fellow Tykes

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We don't like glory hunters

We don't like people from outside of the borough

In fact we don't like anybody really

Go away .
    Took us ages to accept kendryers.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We don't like glory hunters

We don't like people from outside of the borough

In fact we don't like anybody really

Go away .
    Lol made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    'backward', 'bigoted', & 'pondlife' eh lol.
    In that case I think you've got the wrong board & team kid, have you tried the SheffUre Blunts instead ?.
    Surely Leeds have a place for him

Are you a little bit over qualified on here eh Mr Filey ?. (if there is such a thing)
    As for Anton Outa..thingy, I can't even spell his surname let alone pronounce it!.

ps - The pratt who started this thread has been outed as a blatant WUM, which I think we all knew to begin with didn't we. and Rodney the Blunt, I had to chuckle at you being called a Barnsley groupie.

Relax guys it’s over, I’ve decided to be a miller again.

But I will say that for the 10 minutes I was a Barnsley fan I really did feel genuind camaraderie with you guys that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

I would say see you next year but I hope we don’t because you always do us over and it’s a real pain in the ass for our season.

Later gents. (Not you animallittle, I still hate you ya big meanie)

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    Relax guys it’s over, I’ve decided to be a miller again.

But I will say that for the 10 minutes I was a Barnsley fan I really did feel genuind camaraderie with you guys that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

I would say see you next year but I hope we don’t because you always do us over and it’s a real pain in the ass for our season.

Later gents. (Not you animallittle, I still hate you ya big meanie)
    Animal takes that as a compliment , this club's a closed shop and not open to footballing migrants such as yourself .

Have you tried the Bradford City board ?

This is weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Am I still ok on here? I started going to Oakwell in 1946 with my old Dad who went to school in Barnsley during the First World War but was born in Lancashire and my Mother was also born in Lancashire.I was born in Doncaster and don’t have a drop of Yorkshire blood in me.My 3 sons support Barnsley but their Mother don’t have any Yorkshire blood in her because her parents were both from Lancashire so also they have no Yorkshire blood.None of us have 6 fingers but I have Yorkshire Terrier called Charlie.I did manage the Barnsley under 18 youth team and signed Anton Otolucowski on from Ossett Albion after he had played against us. I hope I am still accepted on here after 72 years with the reds.By the way my Brother played for Doncaster Rovers and one of my uncles played for Millwall and got an England cap against Sweden in 1935.My eldest son always said he was a Yorkshireman and was most upset when I informed him he hasn’t got any Yorkshire blood in him.Please say that we are still ok and you can have a free all inclusive holiday in Filey.
    Signed Anton Outolokowski. Did he go to West Ham? Seem to remember I had a picture of him of the back cover of Shoot!
    By the way, you must have grown six fingers by now if you live in Filey (or at least got webbing between them).
    Love from a Scarborough Tyke😜

Am I allowed still? Reformed exBlunt living on the edge of Derbyshire. Old enough to remember seeing Ronnie Glavin play.

Arrs ya monkey Linz ? Always welcome back on here ,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast