+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hello Fellow Tykes

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Am I still ok on here? I started going to Oakwell in 1946 with my old Dad who went to school in Barnsley during the First World War but was born in Lancashire and my Mother was also born in Lancashire.I was born in Doncaster and don’t have a drop of Yorkshire blood in me.My 3 sons support Barnsley but their Mother don’t have any Yorkshire blood in her because her parents were both from Lancashire so also they have no Yorkshire blood.None of us have 6 fingers but I have Yorkshire Terrier called Charlie.I did manage the Barnsley under 18 youth team and signed Anton Otolucowski on from Ossett Albion after he had played against us. I hope I am still accepted on here after 72 years with the reds.By the way my Brother played for Doncaster Rovers and one of my uncles played for Millwall and got an England cap against Sweden in 1935.My eldest son always said he was a Yorkshireman and was most upset when I informed him he hasn’t got any Yorkshire blood in him.Please say that we are still ok and you can have a free all inclusive holiday in Filey.
    I was on a CORGI gas fitters course with Anton , quiet lad but good at what he did , good un well done Mr Filey

Monkey's been looking at his wedding photos and was wondering where all his mates were from 10 years back. I said they are probably still there on Tykesmad. Is Gunt still 'with us'? Monkey and I are both still under the post relegation cloud of doom.

Good to see you back Linz

Hello Linz kid (and your spanking monkey lol), and yes I think Mr Gunt it still around, somewhere.

Gunt worrat the wedding Setdi fawning rarnd Meghan's mam.

(Av not seen any medical updates on Meghan's dad. Tha'd think the wud be after "major surgery". He seems to ev been airbrushed arta all this carry on. Summats not reyt theear. Thuz a tale to tell if tha asks me.)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234