+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The fat waiter o:)

The fat waiter o:)

seems he may be serving some new customers
    nothing done and dusted as yet though, would be a massive loss for the TOONS imo!

take care now all you Geordie's
    john.

If you are going on the Evening Standard article it is just lazy journalism.

Everyone knows Rafa wants assurances on transfer cash before committing himself to a contract extension and that Ashley won't name a figure but just says he can have money generated by the club.

He may end up at West Ham but I can't see it.Going from one barrow boy at Newcastle to two in London is not the best option for him.

wotcha fella hope thee are well!
    its possible and then not i suppose, we were keen on getting him a while ago now and then ended up with Bilic, but as you say its all food for thought atmo!
    take care now
    john.

Aalreet, John. Hope you're well. Glad you've got rid of Moyes...but I'd rather you kept your hands off Rafa.

There'll be hell on here if he goes....although if he did you'd be getting a manager who could take you to the next level.

My gut feeling-at the moment- is he's staying.

John, can I ask - some are saying Fonsecas not dead and buried yet and Pellegrini wants big money. I confess to not knowing a lot about West Ham internal current affairs, so based on this is Rafa, to your knowledge the fans 3rd choice and are the Hammers in a position to hand any new manager a sizeable transfer kitty?

Out of interest.

Problem for Rafa is that both clubs have horrible greedy slugs for owners.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Problem for Rafa is that both clubs have horrible greedy slugs for owners.
    If rafa leaves for a big club then so be it, but if he leaves for west f*c king ham....

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    If rafa leaves for a big club then so be it, but if he leaves for west f*c king ham....
    .. They are bigger than Newcastle mind ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. They are bigger than Newcastle mind ..
    On what basis/ Newcastle 4 League titles,6 FA Cups and one Fairs Cup.
    West Ham 0 titles / 3 FA Cups/ 1 Cup Winners Cup.

Neither have done well for trophies lately but Newcastle have had mostly sell out crowds since the Prem started.

Have West Ham played in the 3rd tier of English football? I know Newcastle haven't.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)