+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The fat waiter o:)

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. Not bitter, and you certainly are not a bigger club .. It's funny as **** how you lot are falling over yourselves to claim you are a bigger club than West Ham. Look, no one outside of the North East would say that you were bigger than West Ham. Time has passed you by. Get over it ..

.. And for those who are rabbiting on about 3rd tear, next you will be telling me you are bigger than Man City ffs ..
    Are you still here?

Tbh, lads, this 'which is the bigger club' debate is one which no-one will ever win when you're discussing ours and similar clubs.

We each have our own reasons for thinking our own club is the biggest (of the clubs being considered) and won't be swayed by others' arguments.

So, with that being said, I'm back to being Spartacus.

Or something like that.

I think?

.. And for those who are rabbiting on about 3rd tear, next you will be telling me you are bigger than Man City ffs ..
    "3rd tear" ? Just about says it all really.....

.. Not bitter, and you certainly are not a bigger club .. It's funny as **** how you lot are falling over yourselves to claim you are a bigger club than West Ham. Look, no one outside of the North East would say that you were bigger than West Ham. Time has passed you by. Get over it ..

Shouldn’t you be focusing on S****horpe and Rotherham? This a different league mate. And there’s even another league between us.

^See, the spelling checker has never even heard of the teams you’re playing, thinks S****horpe is something else ;-)
    Last edited by HughieG; 17-05-2018 at 10:20 PM.

If west ham are bigger than us, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Millwall are bigger than Sunderland 😂😂😂 west ham like I say are about the same as west brom in size, and

Man City aren't a big club even pep said it after his first season there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Tbh, lads, this 'which is the bigger club' debate is one which no-one will ever win when you're discussing ours and similar clubs.

We each have our own reasons for thinking our own club is the biggest (of the clubs being considered) and won't be swayed by others' arguments.

So, with that being said, I'm back to being Spartacus.

Or something like that.

I think?
    This. It’s a subjective issue in that each person measures the size of a club in different ways.

Our stadium, local fan base and manager would suggest we are big. Our recent success record would suggest Wigan are bigger than us. Take your pick.

Personally I couldn’t care less if NUFC is a big or a small club. I just want us to win games and be a successful team.

We are 8th in the income list just out

Imagine how far the club could go if we got money from advertising and shirt sales
    £123m isn't bad for a little club eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    We are 8th in the income list just out

Imagine how far the club could go if we got money from advertising and shirt sales
    £123m isn't bad for a little club eh?
    .. Because you are a selling club who don't pay much for players ..

.. Because you are a selling club who don't pay much for players ..
    Nahhh, we aren't any more of a selling club than any other clubs.
    When players want out they want out. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    If west ham are bigger than us, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Millwall are bigger than Sunderland ������ west ham like I say are about the same as west brom in size, and

Man City aren't a big club even pep said it after his first season there.
    .. You could put it that way, but we are not just talking about a couple of seasons. We spent ten years in the Prem until we went down twice, but are likely to bounce back at least a bit, though we still struggled .. The point people are missing is the continued increase of the strength and financial clout of the London / Southern clubs. It is only set to continue; the game has changed ..

.. Btw, I think it is unlikely your manager will leave this season ..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)