Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 98 of 98

Thread: What a great time to have a club Q+A

  1. #81
    🤡

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE1877 View Post
    Never mentioned rent. I would hope DFC would rent the new ground at a nominal value. But right now I'm thinking phukk a new stadium, sell Caulker and Kamara and buy Dens back. It is possible. But that would mean ousting the Texans. And we've all grown weak.
    In the hour of need DFCSS couldn’t raise even 200k themselves, what makes you think they’d have the money for ‘ousting the texans’?

    Or were you thinking someone else?

  3. #83
    Agree. Just watched Wednesdays ‘meet the Manager’ night online as I couldn’t make it along. A really good session and that came as no surprise, big thanks to Neil, Graham, Tommy and the Football Club for making it happen.
    I believe in Neil McCann, admire him in so many ways, there’s a lot to like about him in terms of his honesty, passion, commitment, drive, vision, personal pride, etc. He and Graham Gartland are two hard working guys who give their all, tell it like it is, they seem to work well together.
    To date he has first full managerial season under his belt, got himself an assistant he works well with, up one position in the league, learned a lot about himself and his players, he also put his mark on the team in terms of knocking it into shape and getting them to play the way he wants them to. Finally and quite remarkably I think you have to give him huge credit for the actual and potential transfer fees comparable to turnover he has provided the club with in such a short period of time.
    Huge thanks, good luck and well done, really enjoyed watching it.

  4. #84
    Liked most of what I heard from Terry.

    Bring on Untied for tonight’s cup draw

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    In the hour of need DFCSS couldn’t raise even 200k themselves, what makes you think they’d have the money for ‘ousting the texans’?

    Or were you thinking someone else?
    never mentioned dfcss, do they even exist these days. was thinking out loud, that's all

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE1877 View Post
    never mentioned dfcss, do they even exist these days. was thinking out loud, that's all
    Yes they do still exist and they are trying to help the club. I used to think that buying back Dens was a great idea and one that DFCSS could help to fund raise for. I've come round to the view that the historic repair costs for bring Dens up to modern standards and the lack of space for car parking and delivering commercial revenue, along the lines of St johnstone, are such limiting factors that a new build stadium seems to be a better option.

  7. #87
    Haha nice one for you

  8. #88
    Sorry that’s meant to read nice one Noah 2020 vision , you’ll get in the clique if you carry on like that 😷

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I used to think that buying back Dens was a great idea and one that DFCSS could help to fund raise for. I've come round to the view that the historic repair costs for bring Dens up to modern standards and the lack of space for car parking and delivering commercial revenue, along the lines of St johnstone, are such limiting factors that a new build stadium seems to be a better option.
    Nonsense. I have offered to buy Sandeman Properties from John Bennett, flatten Dens and build a brand new 13,000/20,000 capacity stadium which could be shared with United. I am not interested in owning DFC . . but I have recently sold Part 1 - my Sunbeam Talbot trademarks to a Chinese manufacturer for £25m. Part 2 is the installation of 4,000 EV (and hydrogen) charge points in the UK.

    It's a bit like NOVAFONE. The money was not made on phones (now EV cars) but on call charges (now chargepoints).

    If Nelms wants out he should let me know soon. I will deliver a new stadium with closing roof.

    Name:  CP Compact 4.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  52.9 KB
    Last edited by deetox; 25-05-2018 at 09:30 PM.

  10. #90
    Name:  Dens Park Stadium 2018.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  92.1 KB

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    Part 2 is the installation of 4,000 EV (and hydrogen) charge points in the UK.

    It's a bit like NOVAFONE. The money was not made on phones (now EV cars) but on call charges (now chargepoints).

    Name:  CP Compact 4.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  52.9 KB
    My 4000 chargepoints in 1000 UK locations will generate a total of £1m per day - £360m per year for the next 10 years.

    10,000 locations in Europe will provide another £3.6 billion per year.

    I'll probably be kicking up daisies by then though.

  12. #92
    You should take yer £25 million and move here

    https://youtu.be/HWSNd2G7wCU

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs brown View Post
    Sorry that’s meant to read nice one Noah 2020 vision , you’ll get in the clique if you carry on like that 
    The fact you can’t work the edit function means you’ll fit right in with the clique

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    The fact you can’t work the edit function means you’ll fit right in with the clique
    Full body minter for Craigs mither

  15. #95
    Phuck me ‘minter’ I got your Craig’s mother thing , you should really ph a plumber to get your head out Noah’s arse fatso !!!!

  16. #96
    I see there is a big story out today about future plans and Nelms' take on progress so far. Future plans include buying back Dens if the new stadium is approved. Maybe the club do read this forum

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs brown View Post
    Phuck me ‘minter’ I got your Craig’s mother thing , you should really ph a plumber to get your head out Noah’s arse fatso !!!!
    "fatso"
    Phuckin ragin

  18. #98
    Not at all ! How about 80s kickback
    Like a bit of humour but you seem to dislike me
    Join the q and no skipping or you’ll go right to the back

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •