Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 98

Thread: What a great time to have a club Q+A

  1. #1

    What a great time to have a club Q+A

    before the start of a new season,
    would put season tkt sale's up
    much to seek answers on
    the proposed new ground etc
    would be refreshing for the fans as its been a long time since we had one open to all fans

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    before the start of a new season,
    would put season tkt sale's up
    much to seek answers on
    the proposed new ground etc
    would be refreshing for the fans as its been a long time since we had one open to all fans
    Is there one or are you suggesting One?

  3. #3
    more chance of the arabs playing premier league football next season

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    before the start of a new season,
    would put season tkt sale's up
    much to seek answers on
    the proposed new ground etc
    would be refreshing for the fans as its been a long time since we had one open to all fans
    Is it not the case that the old Dundee FC that you seem to want to harp back too,where you had a wee bit influence is no longer here today ?
    Seems like Our owner/MD doesn't want to run the club like it was ran a few years ago,where everybody or anyone were allowed to wander freely around Dens,and so emerged an inner circle clique.
    They tend to keep things tight these days and run it like a business,which we all wanted.
    Direct Fan interaction seems not to be their bag,and I don't blame them,as who wants a bunch of greetin faced Dees moaning at them ?
    Some of the Q&As from yonder year were somewhat necessary at the time,but as a fan group collective we voted for the current regime to step in to take control,and they did.
    So leave them to get on with things,is what I say and if there is any news they are wanting out there,I'm sure they will find a way.
    Refreshing thing is the amount of leaks & bull that used to come out of Dens has subsided somewhat these days.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Is it not the case that the old Dundee FC that you seem to want to harp back too,where you had a wee bit influence is no longer here today ?
    Seems like Our owner/MD doesn't want to run the club like it was ran a few years ago,where everybody or anyone were allowed to wander freely around Dens,and so emerged an inner circle clique.
    They tend to keep things tight these days and run it like a business,which we all wanted.
    Direct Fan interaction seems not to be their bag,and I don't blame them,as who wants a bunch of greetin faced Dees moaning at them ?
    Some of the Q&As from yonder year were somewhat necessary at the time,but as a fan group collective we voted for the current regime to step in to take control,and they did.
    So leave them to get on with things,is what I say and if there is any news they are wanting out there,I'm sure they will find a way.
    Refreshing thing is the amount of leaks & bull that used to come out of Dens has subsided somewhat these days.
    this same group off people used the Q and A system to get their point across to get in the door in the first place, nothing wrong with people asking directors / manager their thoughts and plans for the future, its better from the horses mouth than tam duthie's, you never know some great ideas may come out off them, or people are explained why certain things don't happen, nothing wrong in my opinion

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    this same group off people used the Q and A system to get their point across to get in the door in the first place, nothing wrong with people asking directors / manager their thoughts and plans for the future, its better from the horses mouth than tam duthie's, you never know some great ideas may come out off them, or people are explained why certain things don't happen, nothing wrong in my opinion

    I hear ye but the manager & MD like to communicate via DFCTV to give fans updates. Plus the manager gave his thoughts on Sunday Past I think ?
    I suppose one a year wouldn't hurt.
    But some previous ones have been classics. Mind the one at the Caird Hall when Ron Dixon took over and the drunk Derry Boy shouting out ' Mr Nixon,Mr Nixon'
    Last edited by shaded; 17-05-2018 at 06:40 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Is it not the case that the old Dundee FC that you seem to want to harp back too,where you had a wee bit influence is no longer here today ?
    Seems like Our owner/MD doesn't want to run the club like it was ran a few years ago,where everybody or anyone were allowed to wander freely around Dens,and so emerged an inner circle clique.
    They tend to keep things tight these days and run it like a business,which we all wanted.
    Direct Fan interaction seems not to be their bag,and I don't blame them,as who wants a bunch of greetin faced Dees moaning at them ?
    Some of the Q&As from yonder year were somewhat necessary at the time,but as a fan group collective we voted for the current regime to step in to take control,and they did.
    So leave them to get on with things,is what I say and if there is any news they are wanting out there,I'm sure they will find a way.
    Refreshing thing is the amount of leaks & bull that used to come out of Dens has subsided somewhat these days.
    "a wee bit influence" what a lot of absolute shhiittee your spouting there billy,you are so far from the truth its pretty scarey,keep making shhiittee like that up and il change yir moniker to billybullshhiitt (incase you believe everything people say,im only joking about changing yir moniker) so sleep easy

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    I hear ye but the manager & MD like to communicate via DFCTV to give fans updates. Plus the manager gave his thoughts on Sunday Past I think ?
    I suppose one a year wouldn't hurt.
    But some previous ones have been classics. Mind the one at the Caird Hall when Ron Dixon took over and the drunk Derry Boy shouting out ' Mr Nixon,Mr Nixon'
    not every1 has dfctv

  9. #9
    RROS at the moment mate no,i pinged an email though so we will wait and see,if thats arite wi billy of course,myb i shouldna hae certain peoples email address's
    Last edited by shaded; 17-05-2018 at 06:47 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    RROS at the moment mate no,i pinged an email though so we will wait and see,if thats arite wi billy of course,myb i shouldna hae certain peoples email address's
    Faf.

    I know they like to keep things private but without the fans the game is nothing as somebody once said.

    Most people are reasonably happy so they wud be having it at a good time.

    Although I'll be delighted if new stadium comes off I'd like to know what happens if it dosent.

  11. #11
    steve m forwarded the email to tommy y who deals wi things like that so fair doos just hae to wait and see mate

  12. #12
    Just to add htf we can have a stadium manager and have the other Derry steps in the nice they are is beyond me.

    Somebody is gonna go their length someday.

    On a brighter note the main entrance tree is now no more, I'd like to think my 7 year pressure campaign paid off but it probably just died.☺

  13. #13
    i passed the day mate there seems to be alot o work gettn done on the dens road,brickwork wise

  14. #14
    [QUOTE=Returnofrros;38893693]Just to add htf we can have a stadium manager and have the other Derry steps in the nice they are is beyond me.

    WHAT ?

  15. #15
    Look dinnae you start pulling me up on my diction.

    Em trying to do umpteen things at once.

    It's meant to read nic not nice but ahh **** else worked it oot.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Is it not the case that the old Dundee FC that you seem to want to harp back too,where you had a wee bit influence is no longer here today ?
    Seems like Our owner/MD doesn't want to run the club like it was ran a few years ago,where everybody or anyone were allowed to wander freely around Dens,and so emerged an inner circle clique.
    They tend to keep things tight these days and run it like a business,which we all wanted.
    Direct Fan interaction seems not to be their bag,and I don't blame them,as who wants a bunch of greetin faced Dees moaning at them ?
    Some of the Q&As from yonder year were somewhat necessary at the time,but as a fan group collective we voted for the current regime to step in to take control,and they did.
    So leave them to get on with things,is what I say and if there is any news they are wanting out there,I'm sure they will find a way.
    Refreshing thing is the amount of leaks & bull that used to come out of Dens has subsided somewhat these days.
    Billy making up stuff?
    Surely no

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Is it not the case that the old Dundee FC that you seem to want to harp back too,where you had a wee bit influence is no longer here today ?
    Seems like Our owner/MD doesn't want to run the club like it was ran a few years ago,where everybody or anyone were allowed to wander freely around Dens,and so emerged an inner circle clique.
    They tend to keep things tight these days and run it like a business,which we all wanted.
    Direct Fan interaction seems not to be their bag,and I don't blame them,as who wants a bunch of greetin faced Dees moaning at them ?
    Some of the Q&As from yonder year were somewhat necessary at the time,but as a fan group collective we voted for the current regime to step in to take control,and they did.
    So leave them to get on with things,is what I say and if there is any news they are wanting out there,I'm sure they will find a way.
    Refreshing thing is the amount of leaks & bull that used to come out of Dens has subsided somewhat these days.
    First two paragraphs are bang on the money.
    Last edited by shaded; 18-05-2018 at 07:15 AM.

  18. #18
    ok il bite noah but firstly im just hoping the sun/heat hasnt went to your head ,il look in from time to time for your answer to my question,if you dina answer il know your getting the heatstroke looked at
    when did i ever and i mean ever have any influence on anything that ever went on within dens?

    for what its worth im on record along with many others in saying that nothing much leaks out from dens nowadays,which is a good thing

    you and billy are looking like twa school bairns who have ran out of targets for yir pea shooters,yis really must try an awfy lot harder

    Last edited by shaded; Today at 07:58 AM.

  19. #19
    😁

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    ok il bite noah but firstly im just hoping the sun/heat hasnt went to your head ,il look in from time to time for your answer to my question,if you dina answer il know your getting the heatstroke looked at
    when did i ever and i mean ever have any influence on anything that ever went on within dens?

    for what its worth im on record along with many others in saying that nothing much leaks out from dens nowadays,which is a good thing

    you and billy are looking like twa school bairns who have ran out of targets for yir pea shooters,yis really must try an awfy lot harder

    Last edited by shaded; Today at 07:58 AM.
    No idea what you’re prattling on about but something seems to have struck a nerve.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •