+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What a great time to have a club Q+A

steve m forwarded the email to tommy y who deals wi things like that so fair doos just hae to wait and see mate

Just to add htf we can have a stadium manager and have the other Derry steps in the nice they are is beyond me.

Somebody is gonna go their length someday.

On a brighter note the main entrance tree is now no more, I'd like to think my 7 year pressure campaign paid off but it probably just died.☺

i passed the day mate there seems to be alot o work gettn done on the dens road,brickwork wise

[QUOTE=Returnofrros;38893693]Just to add htf we can have a stadium manager and have the other Derry steps in the nice they are is beyond me.

WHAT ?

Look dinnae you start pulling me up on my diction.

Em trying to do ump**** things at once.

It's meant to read nic not nice but ahh **** else worked it oot.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Is it not the case that the old Dundee FC that you seem to want to harp back too,where you had a wee bit influence is no longer here today ?
    Seems like Our owner/MD doesn't want to run the club like it was ran a few years ago,where everybody or anyone were allowed to wander freely around Dens,and so emerged an inner circle clique.
    They tend to keep things tight these days and run it like a business,which we all wanted.
    Direct Fan interaction seems not to be their bag,and I don't blame them,as who wants a bunch of greetin faced Dees moaning at them ?
    Some of the Q&As from yonder year were somewhat necessary at the time,but as a fan group collective we voted for the current regime to step in to take control,and they did.
    So leave them to get on with things,is what I say and if there is any news they are wanting out there,I'm sure they will find a way.
    Refreshing thing is the amount of leaks & bull that used to come out of Dens has subsided somewhat these days.
    Billy making up stuff?
    Surely no

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Is it not the case that the old Dundee FC that you seem to want to harp back too,where you had a wee bit influence is no longer here today ?
    Seems like Our owner/MD doesn't want to run the club like it was ran a few years ago,where everybody or anyone were allowed to wander freely around Dens,and so emerged an inner circle clique.
    They tend to keep things tight these days and run it like a business,which we all wanted.
    Direct Fan interaction seems not to be their bag,and I don't blame them,as who wants a bunch of greetin faced Dees moaning at them ?
    Some of the Q&As from yonder year were somewhat necessary at the time,but as a fan group collective we voted for the current regime to step in to take control,and they did.
    So leave them to get on with things,is what I say and if there is any news they are wanting out there,I'm sure they will find a way.
    Refreshing thing is the amount of leaks & bull that used to come out of Dens has subsided somewhat these days.
    First two paragraphs are bang on the money.
    Last edited by shaded; 18-05-2018 at 07:15 AM.

ok il bite noah but firstly im just hoping the sun/heat hasnt went to your head ,il look in from time to time for your answer to my question,if you dina answer il know your getting the heatstroke looked at
    when did i ever and i mean ever have any influence on anything that ever went on within dens?

for what its worth im on record along with many others in saying that nothing much leaks out from dens nowadays,which is a good thing

you and billy are looking like twa school bairns who have ran out of targets for yir pea shooters,yis really must try an awfy lot harder

Last edited by shaded; Today at 07:58 AM.

😁

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    ok il bite noah but firstly im just hoping the sun/heat hasnt went to your head ,il look in from time to time for your answer to my question,if you dina answer il know your getting the heatstroke looked at
    when did i ever and i mean ever have any influence on anything that ever went on within dens?

for what its worth im on record along with many others in saying that nothing much leaks out from dens nowadays,which is a good thing

you and billy are looking like twa school bairns who have ran out of targets for yir pea shooters,yis really must try an awfy lot harder

Last edited by shaded; Today at 07:58 AM.
    No idea what you’re prattling on about but something seems to have struck a nerve.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)