+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What a great time to have a club Q+A

What a great time to have a club Q+A

before the start of a new season,
    would put season tkt sale's up
    much to seek answers on
    the proposed new ground etc
    would be refreshing for the fans as its been a long time since we had one open to all fans

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    much to seek answers on
    would be refreshing for the fans as its been a long time since we had one open to all fans
    Is there one or are you suggesting One?

more chance of the arabs playing premier league football next season

much to seek answers on
    Is it not the case that the old Dundee FC that you seem to want to harp back too,where you had a wee bit influence is no longer here today ?
    Seems like Our owner/MD doesn't want to run the club like it was ran a few years ago,where everybody or anyone were allowed to wander freely around Dens,and so emerged an inner circle clique.
    They tend to keep things tight these days and run it like a business,which we all wanted.
    Direct Fan interaction seems not to be their bag,and I don't blame them,as who wants a bunch of greetin faced Dees moaning at them ?
    Some of the Q&As from yonder year were somewhat necessary at the time,but as a fan group collective we voted for the current regime to step in to take control,and they did.
    So leave them to get on with things,is what I say and if there is any news they are wanting out there,I'm sure they will find a way.
    Refreshing thing is the amount of leaks & bull that used to come out of Dens has subsided somewhat these days.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Is it not the case that the old Dundee FC that you seem to want to harp back too,where you had a wee bit influence is no longer here today ?
    Seems like Our owner/MD doesn't want to run the club like it was ran a few years ago,where everybody or anyone were allowed to wander freely around Dens,and so emerged an inner circle clique.
    They tend to keep things tight these days and run it like a business,which we all wanted.
    Direct Fan interaction seems not to be their bag,and I don't blame them,as who wants a bunch of greetin faced Dees moaning at them ?
    Some of the Q&As from yonder year were somewhat necessary at the time,but as a fan group collective we voted for the current regime to step in to take control,and they did.
    So leave them to get on with things,is what I say and if there is any news they are wanting out there,I'm sure they will find a way.
    Refreshing thing is the amount of leaks & bull that used to come out of Dens has subsided somewhat these days.
    this same group off people used the Q and A system to get their point across to get in the door in the first place, nothing wrong with people asking directors / manager their thoughts and plans for the future, its better from the horses mouth than tam duthie's, you never know some great ideas may come out off them, or people are explained why certain things don't happen, nothing wrong in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    this same group off people used the Q and A system to get their point across to get in the door in the first place, nothing wrong with people asking directors / manager their thoughts and plans for the future, its better from the horses mouth than tam duthie's, you never know some great ideas may come out off them, or people are explained why certain things don't happen, nothing wrong in my opinion

I hear ye but the manager & MD like to communicate via DFCTV to give fans updates. Plus the manager gave his thoughts on Sunday Past I think ?
    I suppose one a year wouldn't hurt.
    But some previous ones have been classics. Mind the one at the Caird Hall when Ron Dixon took over and the drunk Derry Boy shouting out ' Mr Nixon,Mr Nixon'
    Last edited by shaded; 17-05-2018 at 06:40 PM.

"a wee bit influence" what a lot of absolute shhiittee your spouting there billy,you are so far from the truth its pretty scarey,keep making shhiittee like that up and il change yir moniker to billybullshhiitt (incase you believe everything people say,im only joking about changing yir moniker) so sleep easy

I hear ye but the manager & MD like to communicate via DFCTV to give fans updates. Plus the manager gave his thoughts on Sunday Past I think ?
    I suppose one a year wouldn't hurt.
    But some previous ones have been classics. Mind the one at the Caird Hall when Ron Dixon took over and the drunk Derry Boy shouting out ' Mr Nixon,Mr Nixon'
    not every1 has dfctv

RROS at the moment mate no,i pinged an email though so we will wait and see,if thats arite wi billy of course,myb i shouldna hae certain peoples email address's
    Last edited by shaded; 17-05-2018 at 06:47 PM.

RROS at the moment mate no,i pinged an email though so we will wait and see,if thats arite wi billy of course,myb i shouldna hae certain peoples email address's
    Faf.

I know they like to keep things private but without the fans the game is nothing as somebody once said.

Most people are reasonably happy so they wud be having it at a good time.

Although I'll be delighted if new stadium comes off I'd like to know what happens if it dosent.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)