+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What a great time to have a club Q+A

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I got you and one from the clique with one comment and all you can come back with is 'Phuckin whoooooossshhh'?

Must try harder.
    No need.

Point proved.

Not going to make the Q&A. Anyone got some good questions specifically for NM to answer. If it was me I'd hope for a bit of a heads up about what might be raised and maybe having someone from the club checking forums and other social media might be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Not going to make the Q&A. Anyone got some good questions specifically for NM to answer. If it was me I'd hope for a bit of a heads up about what might be raised and maybe having someone from the club checking forums and other social media might be useful.
    What has he learned from his first full season in management?

Why couldn’t he sign a decent striker despite two transfer windows and it being the difference between struggling and being comfortable in the league?

Is it true Nicky Lowe is on £1800 per week?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    What has he learned from his first full season in management?

Why couldn’t he sign a decent striker despite two transfer windows and it being the difference between struggling and being comfortable in the league?

Is it true Nicky Lowe is on £1800 per week?
    Great start Noah.

Have there been any offers for Kamara or Caulker?

Great start Noah.

Have there been any offers for Kamara or Caulker?
    Are you lads hoping the club reads here and answers you? Highly unlikely scenario if that’s the case

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    Are you lads hoping the club reads here and answers you? Highly unlikely scenario if that’s the case
    Have a phuckin day off.

Lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Have a phuckin day off.

Lighten up.
    Is that to be your standard reply to anyone that questions something in a way you don’t like?

In response to original point of BCram unlikely club would be reading Dundee mad any more as it’s a poor show these days!
    Last edited by ProvieRd; 22-05-2018 at 05:07 AM.

Is that to be your standard reply to anyone that questions something in a way you don’t like?

In response to original point of BCram unlikely club would be reading Dundee mad any more as it’s a poor show these days!
    No. It’s a response to those who phuckin moan about this forum continually.

I think the club might well have a watching brief over all Dundee FC social media. I'd hope that they would want to know what their supporters are thinking. Shaded put up a request for a Q+A and there's an offer from the club to ST holders for a Q+A with NM. I'm not sure if that is the correct order of events but if we let the club know what we are thinking about it gives them a heads up at the very least. Noah wrote some sensible questions and I hoped to keep them coming. It is a pity that the banter element on this forum is so strong, and I agree with you that Dundee Mad isn't the forum that it was. If all anyone posts is snappy oneliners you end up with a forum like this.
    Hope you might have a question or two for NM. He should be well worth listening to.

I think the club might well have a watching brief over all Dundee FC social media. I'd hope that they would want to know what their supporters are thinking. Shaded put up a request for a Q+A and there's an offer from the club to ST holders for a Q+A with NM. I'm not sure if that is the correct order of events but if we let the club know what we are thinking about it gives them a heads up at the very least. Noah wrote some sensible questions and I hoped to keep them coming. It is a pity that the banter element on this forum is so strong, and I agree with you that Dundee Mad isn't the forum that it was. If all anyone posts is snappy oneliners you end up with a forum like this.
    Hope you might have a question or two for NM. He should be well worth listening to.
    From the 5000 or so regular Dundee fans there’s about 15 post on here, I hope the club has a better plan than reading here. I’m certain they do.

Neil McCann is the manager and as such questions to him are interesting for the fans but will be sanitised, perhaps a better idea to ask some questions of John Nelms to understand where the club is heading.

The 2 major topics on my mind are what is happening with the stadium development and why are our youth teams in the lowest tier of SFA development still?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)