+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: What a great time to have a club Q+A

Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    Part 2 is the installation of 4,000 EV (and hydrogen) charge points in the UK.

It's a bit like NOVAFONE. The money was not made on phones (now EV cars) but on call charges (now chargepoints).

Attachment 9598
    My 4000 chargepoints in 1000 UK locations will generate a total of £1m per day - £360m per year for the next 10 years.

10,000 locations in Europe will provide another £3.6 billion per year.

I'll probably be kicking up daisies by then though.

You should take yer £25 million and move here

https://youtu.be/HWSNd2G7wCU

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs brown View Post
    Sorry that’s meant to read nice one Noah 2020 vision , you’ll get in the clique if you carry on like that 
    The fact you can’t work the edit function means you’ll fit right in with the clique

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    The fact you can’t work the edit function means you’ll fit right in with the clique
    Full body minter for Craigs mither

Phuck me ‘minter’ I got your Craig’s mother thing , you should really ph a plumber to get your head out Noah’s arse fatso !!!!

I see there is a big story out today about future plans and Nelms' take on progress so far. Future plans include buying back Dens if the new stadium is approved. Maybe the club do read this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs brown View Post
    Phuck me ‘minter’ I got your Craig’s mother thing , you should really ph a plumber to get your head out Noah’s arse fatso !!!!
    "fatso"
    Phuckin ragin

Not at all ! How about 80s kickback
    Like a bit of humour but you seem to dislike me
    Join the q and no skipping or you’ll go right to the back

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)