Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fyvie Two Year Deal and New Home Shirt

Fyvie Two Year Deal and New Home Shirt

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...-NEW-DEAL.html

Good news. Nice top.

An endorsement of the manager from a very good player.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...-NEW-DEAL.html

Good news. Nice top.

An endorsement of the manager from a very good player.
    This is good news, letís hope there is more to follow!

heard he may be our captain too

First piece of genuine good news this year. Delighted he has committed to the club by signing for two years. The home kit looks great, keep it up United.

Saying on the zone he'll not be fit till October ! See you next year Fyvie Fraser😐

This is fantastic news. We have kept our best player and plenty of impostors out.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Saying on the zone he'll not be fit till October ! See you next year Fyvie Fraser��
    jesus ****

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Saying on the zone he'll not be fit till October !
    October!! "Pie-in-the-sky" signing!

Good player and no doubt about it but we havnie fought off other suitors to sign him because most other clubs will not gamble on a lucrative 2 year deal on an injured player,Frank i would have a lot of good things to say about a guy that gives me a wage when i am not fit enough to earn it.

County wanted him apparently GB.

Regardless, he remains confident enough in the manager to sign a deal.

Playing careers are finite. He won't risk 2 years under a pudding. His interview suggests he is happy in Laszlo's United.

We build for next season.

County wanted him apparently GB.

Regardless, he remains confident enough in the manager to sign a deal.

Playing careers are finite. He won't risk 2 years under a pudding. His interview suggests he is happy in Laszlo's United.

We build for next season.
    If McGregor decide's County are going back up it will be very difficult to stop them mate,we need a Jack Ross v Dundee United but i do not think Shabba will be good enough to emulate that.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If McGregor decide's County are going back up it will be very difficult to stop them mate,we need a Jack Ross v Dundee United but i do not think Shabba will be good enough to emulate that.
    We will find out in due course.

Great news Fyvie is staying. Still think we need a big battering ram of a centre mid.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about that GB. The Rangers International Football Club, Hibs and latterly United have all demonstrated that chucking money at the problem is certainly no guarantee of getting up first time from this schithole of a league.

Fyvie remains confident enough in the manager to sign a deal.

He won't risk 2 years under a pudding. His interview suggests he is happy in Laszlo's United.
    At the moment HE IS Laszlo's United. Everyone else has gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    At the moment HE IS Laszlo's United. Everyone else has gone.
    That's not true. But you already know that.

We will find out in due course.
    Yeah no idea yet how good or bad csaba is as a manager.

The last 31 matches when he has been in charge give us no clues as to whether he can get a consistent performance out of a team or what his organisation or tactics might be like

Exactly. We will find out for sure this coming season.

At the mo I have decided i know SFA about running or managing a football club so despite really thinking he needed to go he isnt and I am refusing to write anyone off. I am that desperate for anyone to turn the tide.

I even promise to listen to every 27 min interview if that would help. Maybe do a sponsored event at end of season to listen back to back every laszlo interview for charity.

I never listen to these interviews which, judging by what's written on here, is a sensible choice. 🙂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast