+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fyvie Two Year Deal and New Home Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    County wanted him apparently GB.

Regardless, he remains confident enough in the manager to sign a deal.

Playing careers are finite. He won't risk 2 years under a pudding. His interview suggests he is happy in Laszlo's United.

We build for next season.
    If McGregor decide's County are going back up it will be very difficult to stop them mate,we need a Jack Ross v Dundee United but i do not think Shabba will be good enough to emulate that.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If McGregor decide's County are going back up it will be very difficult to stop them mate,we need a Jack Ross v Dundee United but i do not think Shabba will be good enough to emulate that.
    We will find out in due course.

Great news Fyvie is staying. Still think we need a big battering ram of a centre mid.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about that GB. The Rangers International Football Club, Hibs and latterly United have all demonstrated that chucking money at the problem is certainly no guarantee of getting up first time from this schithole of a league.

Fyvie remains confident enough in the manager to sign a deal.

He won't risk 2 years under a pudding. His interview suggests he is happy in Laszlo's United.
    At the moment HE IS Laszlo's United. Everyone else has gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    At the moment HE IS Laszlo's United. Everyone else has gone.
    That's not true. But you already know that.

We will find out in due course.
    Yeah no idea yet how good or bad csaba is as a manager.

The last 31 matches when he has been in charge give us no clues as to whether he can get a consistent performance out of a team or what his organisation or tactics might be like

Exactly. We will find out for sure this coming season.

At the mo I have decided i know SFA about running or managing a football club so despite really thinking he needed to go he isnt and I am refusing to write anyone off. I am that desperate for anyone to turn the tide.

I even promise to listen to every 27 min interview if that would help. Maybe do a sponsored event at end of season to listen back to back every laszlo interview for charity.

I never listen to these interviews which, judging by what's written on here, is a sensible choice. 🙂

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)