+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Covo welcoming committee

Covo welcoming committee

Covo massive planning a welcoming party for their team coach tomorrow.

Warning
    A rousing reception awaits Coventry City when the team bus rolls up at Meadow Lane on Friday.

Supporters’ groups have organised a noisy and colourful welcome for Mark Robins and his players when they arrive for the crucial League Two play-off semi-final second leg against Notts County.

The Sky Blue Army snapped up their entire allocation of 4,475 tickets for the away end at the Nottingham club – 1,719 more fans than the Magpies’ support at the Ricoh Arena for the first leg that finished 1-1 last Saturday .

And organisers hope that the sight of hundreds of City fans lining the streets outside the ground when the players arrive will fire them up and spur them to victory, and a place in the play-off finals at Wembley Stadium.

“As the team bus arrives past the away turnstiles on Friday at approximately 6.15pm we hope to have several hundred CCFC fans there to greet them,” said Juggy.

We want everyone to bring flags, scarves, horns but please no flares to welcome the team and create an atmosphere to help inspire them to victory.”

Be such a shame if some naughty Notts fans spoilt it

We are turning Meadow Lane SKYBLUE tomoro you can be sure on that,very similar scenes to that what welcomed Man City to Liverpool in the Champions League ..
    Last edited by PUSB's; 17-05-2018 at 05:39 PM.

I’ve heard it all now . A few cov fans comparing themselves to 50k Liverpool fans lining the street . What a complete arsehole you are . Think I’m going to piss myself laughing

Be funny if the cov bus gets the same treatment the Man City bus got at Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    I’ve heard it all now . A few cov fans comparing themselves to 50k Liverpool fans lining the street . What a complete arsehole you are . Think I’m going to piss myself laughing
    Hardly 50k on the streets of Liverpool to welcome Man City,more like a few thousand,and our's on a smaller scale,but effective, you will see

There was 50k on the streets cofcliverpool that’s why I said that figure . . Don’t compare yourselfs with the likes of Liverpool it would be embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Covo massive planning a welcoming party for their team coach tomorrow.

Warning
    A rousing reception awaits Coventry City when the team bus rolls up at Meadow Lane on Friday.

Supporters’ groups have organised a noisy and colourful welcome for Mark Robins and his players when they arrive for the crucial League Two play-off semi-final second leg against Notts County.

The Sky Blue Army snapped up their entire allocation of 4,475 tickets for the away end at the Nottingham club – 1,719 more fans than the Magpies’ support at the Ricoh Arena for the first leg that finished 1-1 last Saturday .

And organisers hope that the sight of hundreds of City fans lining the streets outside the ground when the players arrive will fire them up and spur them to victory, and a place in the play-off finals at Wembley Stadium.

“As the team bus arrives past the away turnstiles on Friday at approximately 6.15pm we hope to have several hundred CCFC fans there to greet them,” said Juggy.

We want everyone to bring flags, scarves, horns but please no flares to welcome the team and create an atmosphere to help inspire them to victory.”

Be such a shame if some naughty Notts fans spoilt it
    How will they get to the coach? Its behind the Pavis stand and (most of) their tickets wont get them near the bus?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    There was 50k on the streets cofcliverpool that’s why I said that figure . . Don’t compare yourselfs with the likes of Liverpool it would be embarrassing.
    Nah, we are comparing ourselves to the massive club Notts County...

we arent massive!

This was already a big match, plus a local derby, plus there's some needle after the first leg.

Coventry seem to be bringing a few hundred intent on causing trouble. We have a small but not insignificant hooligan element. Forest and Mansfield hooligans have got nobody to follow and might well fancy getting involved.

Is it just me who can see it really kicking off or am I being pessimistic?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast