+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: OT FAO Mods

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    High IQ? You think so? Really?
    I have read your posts accidentally over many months and I am sure that kempo could not match your intelligence caytonmiller.

You'd never guess that anasthasiacrabapple is kempo would you?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Big shocker there huh

(Not)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post
    I have read your posts accidentally over many months and I am sure that kempo could not match your intelligence caytonmiller.
    Sorry ana but I won't have you speaking about my good friend Mr Kempoo in that way.. he is a respectable mm member and he wouldn't post derogatory posts like the one above... I bid you good day sir,. Or her. Today's PC world I guess I should say, It

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post
    How can you keep reading someone's posts "accidentally?". You would be a lot better thought of if you just admit that your fitness trainer jibes were a massive own goal and resume posting under just one or two of your former names.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    How can you keep reading someone's posts "accidentally?". You would be a lot better thought of if you just admit that your fitness trainer jibes were a massive own goal and resume posting under just one or two of your former names.
    He probably got confused and thought it was his own post

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I agree totally.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567