+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: OT FAO Mods

I agree with Casper.

If he could post on here the money would have been paid by now.

Villa who used to post a lot on here has experience of Kempo's generosity, maybe through another ex poster Corner, a lady who did a lot of fundraising for prostate cancer. A lady who loves her red shoes.

On a separate note, what's going on with this board, where's the love lads, we're off to Wembley!!!!!

Kempo has comunicated with both CAM and myself. Each time he does he does so with an insult towards one or both of us.

The last kind of apology we had was supposedly written by his son pleading for his dad to be let back on to the site.

I wasn't advocating to get him back on Froggy, not at all. Just saying I think he'd have paid up if he was posting.

Tbh I have seen a couple of posters change styles since K was banned. He's always been an attention seeker but since K went IBS has took it to another level. Strange that innit!!!

You can take the MM out of kempoo but you can't take the kempoo out of millers mad..

Do they get banned for being abusive or just because they might be multis or post on every thread?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Do they get banned for being abusive or just because they might be multis or post on every thread?
    They get banned if they question moderator decisions and don't belong to the clique.

Its perfectly ok to make a sick comment about grooming,call someone a dickhead or make a collection of racist posts but don't ask why?

I cannot have long left sure Shirley

Quote Originally Posted by Tom bonce View Post
    They get banned if they question moderator decisions and don't belong to the clique.

Its perfectly ok to make a sick comment about grooming,call someone a dickhead or make a collection of racist posts but don't ask why?

I cannot have long left sure Shirley
    Good to have you back fella how was the last cruise?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Kempo has comunicated with both CAM and myself. Each time he does he does so with an insult towards one or both of us.

The last kind of apology we had was supposedly written by his son pleading for his dad to be let back on to the site.
    Wonder if special k has Turrets?

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    I wasn't advocating to get him back on Froggy, not at all. Just saying I think he'd have paid up if he was posting.

Tbh I have seen a couple of posters change styles since K was banned. He's always been an attention seeker but since K went IBS has took it to another level. Strange that innit!!!
    Sorry about that Rev.

The board is different without kempo. Is it better or worse I don't know. People read what they see. Some see him as a villan and some see him in a good light.

I have been reading IBS's posts for years and have never really thought anything other than he gets you thinking. He asks the difficult questions at difficult times.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Right, Mike. My email is khalloran4674806@aol.com. I'm over in Rotherham this weekend. Get in touch and we'll meet up and bury the hatchet.
    Don't worry too much mikemiller he has threatened to duff me up first. I'll take him a few rounds and soften him up for ya!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast