+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT FAO Mods

I think it’s my fault lads, if it makes you feel better I don’t want to be a tyke or blade anymore. Accept me back in your bosom and we shall ascend the mighty plain of promotion.

(And people will stop fighting too)

The sadfulness is terrific

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Right, Mike. My email is khalloran4674806@aol.com. I'm over in Rotherham this weekend. Get in touch and we'll meet up and bury the hatchet.
    Is this really you!

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/...nalCode=ymdh20

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    I think it’s my fault lads, if it makes you feel better I don’t want to be a tyke or blade anymore. Accept me back in your bosom and we shall ascend the mighty plain of promotion.
    (And people will stop fighting too)
    Believe me kid, you never were a Tyke as I/we saw through that boloni a few seconds before you even posted it. But it was a nice try at least, and its sort of amusing now when I look back at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Believe me kid, you never were a Tyke as I/we saw through that boloni a few seconds before you even posted it. But it was a nice try at least, and its sort of amusing now when I look back at it.
    Wow nice use of No true Scotsman my tykeydoodledo. If I say I was a Barnsley fan I’m a Barnsley fan you can’t say I’m not!

And very funny convincing me you were a blade, you made a right fool out of me on their board, just as my reputation was starting to look good too.

Can I be cheeky and ask for £54.40. Bloody £2.40 booking fee the robbing chuffs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Can I be cheeky and ask for £54.40. Bloody £2.40 booking fee the robbing chuffs!!!!

Come on Kempo pay up.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    Wow nice use of No true Scotsman my tykeydoodledo. If I say I was a Barnsley fan I’m a Barnsley fan you can’t say I’m not!. And very funny convincing me you were a blade, you made a right fool out of me on their board, just as my reputation was starting to look good too.
    I don't know what the Jocky Scotch reference is there kid, but Tykeydoodledoo has at least made me laugh on here tonight.
    And seriously... I wasn't pretending to be a Blunt, I wish I could take credit for that if it did genuinely fool you, but thats summat I would never ever do. It makes me feel weird right now just to think about me being a Blunt, even for an hour.

Don't throw the towel in Monty, I enjoy your soap and flannel.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast