+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT FAO Mods

OT FAO Mods

Can you please rescind Kempo’s ban so we can arrange for him to send me a payment of £52 for my Wembley ticket?

Monty has claimed that he is in regular contact with Kempo by phone - so maybe he could sort out the details. Assuming that they both actually exist, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Can you please rescind Kempo’s ban so we can arrange for him to send me a payment of £52 for my Wembley ticket?
    He never left

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Monty has claimed that he is in regular contact with Kempo by phone - so maybe he could sort out the details. Assuming that they both actually exist, of course.
    Mike, I have no idea if kempo exists as the person he claims to be. For my part, however, I have several times given my identity on here and referenced articles of mine. Casper was kind enough to offer condolences on the death of my mother and as I hadn't mentioned it to him I assume he must know who I am.

Despite our occasional political differences I had thought that you, roly, MMM and raging were fundamentally decent blokes. You probably are but your attitude to Kempo's ban - which was imo clearly too harsh - suggests to me that your dislike of the doctor has clouded your better judgement. I hope that Frog will take the opportunity of the Royal wedding and our upcoming Wembley visit to show a little compassion and let the poor chap back on. If he then blows it again I shall not defend him.

And, yes, I am in touch with kempo but our correspondence began only after his ban when he asked me to help. I would do the same for you under similar circumstances.
    Last edited by monty_rhodes; 17-05-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Shark, he's just waffling on as usual - I'll leave you to work out if that is whether that is a "yes" or a "no" re contacting Kempo about your Wembley ticket money
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-05-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Do you want the long or the short answer to that question ?.
    (both versions have the word NO in them by the way lol)

mr K is a man of his word and im sure he will keep his promise. in fact im that sure i bet if monty purchased the ticket on his behalf, he would reimburse him the money...

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    mr K is a man of his word and im sure he will keep his promise. in fact im that sure i bet if monty purchased the ticket on his behalf, he would reimburse him the money...
    I don't really know what makes you lads think you can insult people with impunity. I expected better from you cayton. I have explained my relationship with kempo exactly as it happened. Now if you or Mike want to discuss this with me you can. I suspect face to face you'll be a damn sight more polite than you are hiding behind a keyboard. Go take a jump.

Tut tut

Haha. You know your loved by all Mr R 😜

Btw what does impunity mean?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast